daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Need some serious help here guys...

Started out the season strong at 4-1 and then came all the injuries... Cobb, Finley, Murray, Rudolph(just got him last week), Broyles, Kerley(just got him this week)... 14 team league, currently sitting in the middle of the pack at 4-5... think I'll need to win 3/4 to make the playoffs( have most points in the league)... my downfall has been my inconsistent and sometimes disappearing RB and WR play. here is my team, Peyton Manning, T. Richardson, D. Murray, J. Rodgers, tryin to get Tim Wright on waivers for Rudolph, A. Jeffrey, Steve Smith, Roddy White (picked him up awhile ago), R Cobb, A. Boldin, J Kerley, N Novak, Denver and St Louis D.... As you can see I need some RBs and WR's to help me out. Here are my RB options on waivers, Mendenhall, Rashard Jennings, Shonn Greene, Montee Ball, most Giants RB's (no A. Brown)...and WR options are Nate Burleson, Mike Brown, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kris Durham, Riley Cooper.. this is a league where transactions are $5/each and trades are $10/each. Pot is over $1000, so I need to make some changes. Any advice?

sharkbite8
    Update your status
    sharkbite8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5117

Drop STL D, you should only carry 1. Stay away from NYG RB's. Keep Jeffrey, and Smith. Add Burleson, should play in week 10. If Rodgers is ok, you should try and trade him for a RB. You can pu or trade into a #2QB. Don't worry about your bench at this point, and try and get the best starting lineup.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Have no freaking idea dude

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

this may not be popular but riley cooper may be worth a look, his numbers are incredible with foles behind the wheel, and if this team goes back to michael vick i'll be shocked...cooper and foles have some sort of ridiculous chemistry, maybe its a white boy thing, i dunno, but he has put up near WR1 numbers with foles throwing

daneault23

Well Tim Wright was scooped up this morning, so need to get some other TE. In other news, Arian foster was put on waivers this week. Anyone know how bad his injury is?

daneault23

In scrambling mode, picked up Arian Foster, Garrett Graham for Rudolph, and Cecil Shorts (someone dropped him) today. Jags have a pretty brutal schedule coming up with passing D's, but they will throw a lot and Shorts is their #1 receiver. Hopefully this all works out.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

how can any of those be free agents in 14 team leagues is beyond me,

1 mike brown wr of jacksonville: must start
    2 r jennings : must start

jennings top ten rb this week
    m brown top 15 wr

sharkbite8
    Update your status
    sharkbite8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5117

Sounds like you are good.

daneault23

tt, Jennings was my 1st choice, but was taken a long ways before me. Also was gonna get Mike Brown, but I think Shorts is the better option. Now if only my fkcn guys could stop getting hurt every week. Still have Cobb and Roddy White on my bench though, not sure what to do with them. Also an update, don't have Foster or Shorts yet, have to wait til Thu/Fri see if someone picked any of them up before me. Crossing my fingers.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Have no freaking idea dude
    You are the dumbest poster on the forum

Stfu

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

I like Cooper he seems to have a really good connection with Foles.

daneault23

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I like Cooper he seems to have a really good connection with Foles.
    Honestly thinking of grabbing him up, but I would probably only start him this week.. would you start him over Steve Smith @SF or Boldin vs CAR though? Both are projected for more points. If anything, I would start him over Boldin because Smith still gets targets and in SF it seems like Boldin has been taken over by Vernon Davis as Kaepernick's 1st option.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

TT does this always, everyday. i would trade Murray and get rid of JIZZ, and hold onto STL D or get ZONA D, both dynamic and choas wrecking soon.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Definitely grab cooper

The aryan

daneault23

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Definitely grab cooper

The aryan
    PUt in my waiver request for him already. I'll see tomorrow morning if I get him or not. If he is taken already, then I'll try for Nate Burleson on Detroit. If he's gone, I'll probably go for Michael Floyd but might wait on that. Usually people drop someone worth grabbing every morning when waivers go through, so we'll see.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Cooper looks like a nice grab while Foles is leading the way. He was snatched up weeks ago in my league.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbite8 View Post
    Drop STL D, you should only carry 1. Stay away from NYG RB's. Keep Jeffrey, and Smith. Add Burleson, should play in week 10. If Rodgers is ok, you should try and trade him for a RB. You can pu or trade into a #2QB. Don't worry about your bench at this point, and try and get the best starting lineup.
    I definitely would not drop the Rams D in favor of Denver's D..

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Cooper and full seem to just click. Most quarterbacks especially young ones have a safety blanket and Cooper is his

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Cooper definately has some upside.

You're in a pickle pal. Hope you find a good streak and cash!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i dont even check season long fantasy contests.

requires too much luck with injuries

daneault23

Cooper was scooped up by someone with a lower # on the waiver wire. Story of my life. I think I'm just going to roll with what I have for this week (Jeffrey, Smith, White). Also have TRich going tomorrow, so I'm hoping and praying he does something for once in his life, but I'm definitely not counting on it.

bueller86
    bueller86's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=dudekid;20153108]this may not be popular but riley cooper may be worth a look, his numbers are incredible with foles behind the wheel, and if this team goes back to michael vick i'll be shocked...cooper and foles have some sort of ridiculous chemistry, maybe its a white boy thing, i dunno, but he has put up near WR1 numbers with foles thr

Hell yeah go mccoy!!!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

maybe Donald Brown or Cotchery, Bryce Brown might be good if McCoy aggravates the hamstring any more and misses time