Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Rams DST or Falcons DST

Totally whiffted on not playing the Browns. Planned on starting them all week and then got cold feet.

Rams vs Jags
    or
    Falcons vs Jets

Basically either fading Gabbert or Geno on the road. Both of these defenses are trash, but the matchups look like gold. Jets likely to be without both starting WR's Holmes and Hill. Jags could be w/o Cecil Shorts and just traded away their OT Eugene Monroe, but Blackmon is back. Kind of leaning Falcons here at home, but a little worried that Jets will run all over that soft Falcons front 7.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Seem to be virtually the same, don't waste too much thought on this one

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I would play the Rams.

bueller86
    bueller86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going falcons this week , i had 23 pts with tennesse last week vs jets, anyone against jets is a top 5 defense

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I'm going with Falcons. Geno is good for a couple turnovers, and hopefully one results in a TD.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i'd go Rams..even though the D hasn't been as good as advertised to this point..

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Geno is getting worse by the game. he will throwup some prayers and fumble once so the falcons should do alright

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I would go with falcons Jags may not score much but might not turn the ball over

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I'd go Rams. Jax hasn't been close to a competent offense, the Jets have had a couple of decent days.

Chew Em
    Chew Em's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I'm in the same predicament and leaning ATL (more so for the INT's Geno will throw)

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

go with the falcons on mnf...the jets are all banged up and geno will turn it over at least twice

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Also ATL more likely to score defensive TD

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I'd go with Falcons as well.

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

I would lean toward the Falcons

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Rams won.

Who you go with Speedy?

bueller86

Quote Originally Posted by bueller86 View Post
    I'm going falcons this week , i had 23 pts with tennesse last week vs jets, anyone against jets is a top 5 defense
    i won my matchup before monday so i quickly dropped atl defense to pick up steelers defense before the waivers occured.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Rams won.

Who you go with Speedy?
    I went with Rams. Wouldn't have mattered either way since Romo got me 50. But yeah, Falcons DST won't be on my radar anytime soon.

Going to try to pick up the Bengals if they clear waivers this week.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I went with Rams. Wouldn't have mattered either way since Romo got me 50. But yeah, Falcons DST won't be on my radar anytime soon.

Going to try to pick up the Bengals if they clear waivers this week.
    My god they looked terrible, the Falcons that is. I was up 1.98 points going in, and was thinking of benching them. But my luck, I would of got a stat correction and lost.

Then I was worried they were going to get minus points on D.

My fantasy season has went bad so far, but I got the win last week. 1-4 in my money league. Top 5 scoring team too, so the roster is good. Just bad match ups.

Bengals are owned. So I have to sniff out a Defense this week. Vikings maybe?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Take Falcons Defense in their next game. They will have it all sorted out by then

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    My god they looked terrible, the Falcons that is. I was up 1.98 points going in, and was thinking of benching them. But my luck, I would of got a stat correction and lost.

Then I was worried they were going to get minus points on D.

My fantasy season has went bad so far, but I got the win last week. 1-4 in my money league. Top 5 scoring team too, so the roster is good. Just bad match ups.

Bengals are owned. So I have to sniff out a Defense this week. Vikings maybe?
    Damn, Bengals DST got scooped up on waivers. This is a tough week to stream defenses. Most of the good matchups are by teams that are owned throughout the year (Broncos, Seahawks, Texans, KC, etc.). Probably the worst week for streaming DST's so far this season.

I've narrowed my list down to:

Steelers
    Browns
    Lions
    Vikings

Think I'm just going to wait til gameday and see the megatron news. If he doesn't play, I'll play Browns in a heartbeat. Got a feeling Steelers can shut down Geno and that Jets offense. It's funny how everyone jumps on the Jets bandwagon after they beat an awful ATL team. Steelers haven't been good this year, but I like their chances coming off a bye against a rookie QB.

bueller86

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Damn, Bengals DST got scooped up on waivers. This is a tough week to stream defenses. Most of the good matchups are by teams that are owned throughout the year (Broncos, Seahawks, Texans, KC, etc.). Probably the worst week for streaming DST's so far this season.

I've narrowed my list down to:

Steelers
    Browns
    Lions
    Vikings

Think I'm just going to wait til gameday and see the megatron news. If he doesn't play, I'll play Browns in a heartbeat. Got a feeling Steelers can shut down Geno and that Jets offense. It's funny how everyone jumps on the Jets bandwagon after they beat an awful ATL team. Steelers haven't been good this year, but I like their chances coming off a bye against a rookie QB.
    That is the exact reason I stole pittsburgh before it got mixed with the waivers. Because they were on the bye week they were free agents on monday i hope my clever move can pull of 10 pts plus this week im 4-1 and don't want to lose momentum

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I picked up the Vikings, but considering Steelers too. Geno will come back to earth.