AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Fantasy Football Trad

Would you have accepted this trade? 10 Person PPR League (Occured last week, so Austin wasn't hurt at the time)

His Offer:

AP
    MJD
    Miles Austin

For:

Lynch
    McFadden
    Roddy White

Some quick notes. McFadden has been on my bench as I've been starting Sproles in my flex position. My other RB is Richardson. Other WR's include Andre Johnson, Julian Edelman, Cecil Shorts, and Kenbrell Thompkins

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I would say no, MJD is an injury concern while AP might put up numbers again but nothing like last year. Also White is a huge upgrade over Austin for him and I think the trade slightly favors the other team.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I thi nk i would do it i still think AP will have some monster games

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Essentially AP for Lynch as the 2 other guys wash each other out with injuries. Whichever rb you prefer is the side to take.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

In PPR, no I would not take it, although I thought long and hard. Yes, AP is a big upgrade, but it is not as if Lynch is bad and you would lose too many receptions with White, as it is not even a given Austin would start for you (although he probably would). The MJD/DMC piece becomes irrelevant if DMC is not starting for you, as they are close enough as bench players.

AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Thank you for the replies - I ultimately decided to accept. I have another trade pending, and would appreciate your imput on this one as well! (Same league, 10 person PPR)

He's Offering
    AJ Green
    Vincent Jackson
    CJ Spiller
    David Wilson

For
    Andre Johnson
    MJD
    Trent Richardson

Seems like a no-brainer to me, but I do really like Richardson's upside now that he's with the Colts. I may be able to re-propose and substitute Sproles for Richardson - he's in DIRE need of a consistent RB right now and is pretty stacked at WR.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I would do this one.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Quote Originally Posted by AmpleGamble View Post
    Thank you for the replies - I ultimately decided to accept. I have another trade pending, and would appreciate your imput on this one as well! (Same league, 10 person PPR)

He's Offering
    AJ Green
    Vincent Jackson
    CJ Spiller
    David Wilson

For
    Andre Johnson
    MJD
    Trent Richardson

Seems like a no-brainer to me, but I do really like Richardson's upside now that he's with the Colts. I may be able to re-propose and substitute Sproles for Richardson - he's in DIRE need of a consistent RB right now and is pretty stacked at WR.
    I wouldn't tke this tradeunless I really needed AJ Green, I wouldn't even want Wilson at all Spiller is likely not going to outperform MJD and Jackson probably won't outperform Johnson.