peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

do I keep Andre Brown on my bench while hes injured?

So my initial plan was to just have Andre Brown ride the bench for half the season cause it seems like anyone I pick up off the waiver wire would just end up riding the bench too, and at least Andre Brown might have some sort of potential when he comes back but I'm starting to think maybe its not worth it. But... now after David Wilson's pathetic performance that basically sent him 5 spots back on the depth chart I really don't know what to do.

So here are my options that fit my needs (I have 3rd waiver wire pick so I might have a good shot at getting someone here):

Drop Andre Brown, Add Pierre Thomas
    Drop Andre Brown, Add Julius Thomas (the Denver TE, I only have 1 TE now... and he might end up being an upgrade over Greg Olsen... but might not)
    Drop Andre Brown, Add Daniel Thomas

And holy hell... did not plan on them all having the same last name but anyways...

Recommendations?? Right now my bench is looking pathetic with Brown on it, Lamar Miller (who had like 7 total yards as the dolphins starting RB....) and Chris Ivory who might have been the dumbest draft pick of my life.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

good grief, thomas should of been drafted and picked up already

no need to add p thomas or d thomas, chill for now or get Julius

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

yeah, thats what I went with, but of course the person right in front of me on the waivers got Julius, but I still wound up dropping brown and picking up pierre

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

yeah...honestly i dont see andre brown being a huge factor, and do you really want to hang on to a marginal player till week 10? maybe you can catch lightning in a bottle with thomas...what about edelman or marlon brown? any other free agent names out there? i still like lamar miller more than all these RBs youv'e listed. you can't just overreact to one week, dolphins played a tough front in cleveland and lamar miller had a bad game...it could be worse, you could be a david wilson owner like me! lol