tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

My main money league team

Wish I would have done more than 10 minutes of prep for this draft but what's done is done. Would love to get the thoughts from some more studied fantasy pros on my team and any weaknesses.

12 team roto/points league (Cumulative points total for year including week 17)
    Standard scoring (NO ppr)

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, D, K

Wound up with the 6th pick in the draft.

1. Trent Richardson
    2. Brandon Marshall
    3. Eddie Lacy
    4. Cam Newton
    5. Jordy Nelson
    6. Desean Jackson
    7. Daryl Richardson
    8. Golden Tate
    9. Jay Cutler
    10. Bears D
    11. Joique Bell
    12. Alshon Jeffrey
    13. Christine Michael
    14. Kai Forbath (or whatever Washington Kicker's name is)

Probable Weekly lineup

QB Cam Newton
    RB Trent Richardson
    RB Eddie Lacy
    WR Brandon Marshall
    WR Jordy Nelson
    WR Desean Jackson
    D Bears
    K Washington Guy

Bench Daryl Richardson
    Bench Golden Tate
    Bench Jay Cutler
    Bench Joique Bell
    Bench Alshon Jeffrey
    Bench Christine Michael

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

you're very thin at RB. I would have definitely taken more than 3 RBs in the first 10 rounds. Hopefully your Wide receivers put up big numbers to compensate for the RB position.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    you're very thin at RB. I would have definitely taken more than 3 RBs in the first 10 rounds. Hopefully your Wide receivers put up big numbers to compensate for the RB position.
    Yeah I prob over thought that we were starting 3wrs and wanted to be solid there. Have a feeling this team will come down to how good Lacy is.

Cam is kind of a rb no?

Edit- I was teleconferenced into the draft and was hard to follow. I was all set to take G Bernard and found out he had been taken the prior round.
    Last edited by tatddy; 09-02-13 at 05:47 PM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Not an awful team, not great though. Honestly, I would have passed on Cam, I'm just not very high on him this year. Would much rahter waited a couple more rounds and scooped up Romo or Luck. Word in Carolina is they really don't want him running much this year. If that is true, I don't see him being a top 5 QB this year without all the rushing yards. At least you got two studs in Marshall and Trent. I actually like your late picks more than your early picks. Darryl Richardson is great depth off your bench and Alshon Jeffery and Tate could have big years. Hopefully DeSean plays better this year, Chip could do wonders for him in Philly.

In a 12 team league, you'll be right in the middle I think, in the hunt for the playoffs.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

If Nelson/jackson bounce back, which I think at least one of them does, you'll be OK.

Lacy needs to get carrier, don;t like Cam but I guess he gets good amount of garbage points.

tatddy

Nobody likes Cam ey. Honestly I'm not sure why I targeted him so hard. But he's been a top 5 QB the past 2 seasons and I don't see why he's going to regress much this year. You can stop the dog from his instincts and he's still going to be the goaline back there.

bueller86
    bueller86's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are good bro i have a lot of those players you got. I am in a 14 team league though