ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

ridley/garcon or vjax/d wilson?

Which pair would u rather have? need trade advice

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Also what about vjax/jennings/deangelo williams for aj green? Would that even fly?

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

vjax/Wilson.. I'd rather keep deangelo Williams.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

ok thanks. im just not sold on vincent jackson especially when he doesnt have a great QB throwing to him imo. and david wilson is a question mark. i know ridley is definitely an upgrade. been reading very good things about garcon too.

and so you wouldnt trade jackson, greg jennings, and deWilliams for AJ Green?

this is my team btw. got stuck drafting 8th.

8 T. Richardson RB
    13. D Brees QB
    28. V Jackson WR
    33 D Wilson RB
    48 E Lacy RB
    53 D Jackson WR
    68 D Richardson RB
    73 G Tate WR
    88 G Jennings WR
    93 D Williams RB
    108 O Daniels TE
    113 Ravens D
    128 C Givens WR
    133 K Thompkins WR
    148 R Bullock K

Monitor-Tan

10 or 12 man?

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

10. yahoo gave me a 'C' grade, ranked me 9th out of 10 teams

Monitor-Tan

Shouldn't have drafted brees in the 2nd round when your drafting that late on a 10 man. You could get top tier QB later in the rounds at the end of the year the difference between your drew brees and other top tier QB point wise won't warrant picking him up that early in a 10 man, so you're stuck with Wilson at 4th round as your 2nd RB. What is the roster format like? 3 WR/ 2rb or 2 RB/2wr and flex?

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

i know that was a mistake. i should have took ridley in the 2nd round and then tried to get andrew luck later. i still think brees will be the top fantasy qb and with sean payton back he is going to be looking to run up the score in every game. but itd be nice to have david wilson as my flex.

its 2rb 2wr 1flex, 6 bench

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

who knows tho, maybe with dajuan harris out for the year lacy will get every carry for the packers and might turn out to be a stud

Monitor-Tan

Lacy is expected to start for GB. Garcon has high upside and I Ridley could be feast or famine since vereen will be in, in most of the passing situation, on 10 man league you don't want a RB that splits that heavily on touches. Wilson if he secures pass protection is probably going to be getting the chunk of touches and out of pure talent, Wilson is better then Ridley. Green would be nice to have on your team but thompkins can be a true sleeper for you, and I don't think Green is going to have the break out year like previously. I think your flex spot is good enough for you to not take Green. Deangelo Williams have the upside to become a hot commodity for you to trade later and get a better deal if needed. If anything look to trade up for your TE spot.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks for the input. so i guess ill start my lineup with trich and wilson and lacy at the flex. if deangelo or even daryl richardson for the rams gets hot i can susbstitue. im just worried about my wideouts. im really putting a lot of faith in the vick to desean jackson connection. i think golden tate is very underrated so i can easily place him in front of desean if desean is a bust. a lot of people think sidney rice is the seattle #1 but in reality its tate.

maybe ill stand pat after all.

Monitor-Tan

You have good back ups and descent choices at the flex, and don't forget thompkins who has a chance to break out.. The only upgrade you need more then anything is your TE, you have cards in your hand that has a chance to go up much higher, sell high, don't sell low. You have 4 guys on your roster that you have a chance of selling high on. Even Greg Jennings is a wild card. You know what you are getting out of AJ Green, and I have doubts Green's ceiling will go higher especially with Bernard being a pretty good RB with the Law Firm they will definitely pound the ball more. GL this season

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Ridley could be top 5 RB this year. Patriots will run it more this year than last year, and will be solid for sure.

V-Jax will have another great year. MUST remember that Josh Freeman is in contract year. He is going to chuck and duck like his name is Matt Stafford this year. Needs to produce to get paid....he'll be locked in on V-Jax hoping to get his money.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I'd rather have Jackson/Wilson this season. Every team in a 10 team league looks pretty stacked really.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I'd rather have VJax and Wilson.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'd rather have Ridley/Garcon.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Ty all for the input. And whoever pointed out freeman in a contract year. A little reassuring

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

ridley/garcon is much safer.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Ty all for the input. And whoever pointed out freeman in a contract year. A little reassuring

Monitor-Tan

Now it's definitely Jackson and Wilson. Andre Brown fractured leg. Wilson is now going to be having a huge snap count.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah i just saw that. thats good for wilson. i got a guy that wants trent richardson from me real bad. he wants to give me forte and either roddy white or reggie wayne. i told him no way. i know richardson has injury problems but so does forte. and roddy white is overrated imo and i think in indy andrew lucks gonna do a lot of ball spreading between wayne, heyward-bey, and ty hilton.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

dude i think thats insane. if someone offered me forte AND reggie wayne for t-rich i'd take it in a heartbeat. i actually have forte right below t-rich on my rankings, the guy is set up to have a breakout year...and luck throws to wayne pretty much every time he drops back...i think thats a no brainer

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I would take Jackson and wilson I think its a no brainer