dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

12 Man Auction League, .5ppr-- Thoughts?

Definitely weak at rb, but I only need to play 1 per week while starting 4 wrs...

Cam
    Ivory/Bell//Ball
    Julio
    Marshall
    D. Thomas
    Wallace
    Gronk

Can I survive with no rbs?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

well if u can start those 4 wr then your just fine. I don't understand why u spent so much on julio, marshall, etc

Do another draft, go cheaper on a qb later on, and go cheap on a late te and come out firing early at the top players.

The players i start bidding on are always people i do not want. Open it up when its your turn with a position of a player you already have and get them to spend spend spend.

Bell is out 6 weeks.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

no you can't

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

That team does not look that strong who did you pay the most for

dlunc3

Starting 3 high end wr1s, 1 high end wr2, a qb1, a high end te1... Just need one of my 3 rbs to be serviceable. Those 4 wrs could all be top 10. Gronk will most likely easily be the best te this yr... Cam has an amazing strength of schedule and should have a big yr.. If one rb works out, think it could be a decent team. You can always find a good rb on waivers throughout the yr.. Those 4 wrs should be monsters

dlunc3

Ball had an ok night last night and should have that job in Denver. If so, he can pick up right where Moreno left off last yr in that high power offense.. If not, bell could provide a nice boost later in the yr...

Whole draft was based on value. All rbs where being overpaid for. So I was able to get all my guys for less then they are worth. Didn't plan to be so wr heavy, just worked out this way based on value.

Have another auction draft next week... Will go with the same value strategy.. Probably will have completely different results