Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

I'm really tripping out on my fantasy draft that's tom. plz help

The league gives 1 pt for every 25 yards on PR and KR. How will this effect my draft? I was going to go rb heavy early, but don't know anymore. Does it really make a huge difference?? Should I be gunning for guys like Cobb in first round and Sproles in like third or is that just too much??? Can anyone help me with a little cheat sheet or any ideas... I'm lost.

Timmay

For example is Ted Gin Jr. and Josh Cribbs worth looking at, or should I just follow the regular cheat sheet. I'm not sure what is most important.

Timmay

Also... How important is defense with that format?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Timmay, don't over-think the kick-return and punt-return thing. Don't start reaching for guys just because they do kick/punt returns. Try to get at least 2 RB's in the first 3 rounds and you should be good.

If you can get guys like Cobb and Sproles where they SHOULD be picked, then that's great. But don't go reaching for Cobb or Sproles too early.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

yeah, you should hope others take that route, then you'll get better RB's..

Timmay

Alright... Sounds good, but say David Wilson is kick returning.... That's an auto almost point for every kick return. How many kick returns does one usually do in a game?

I'm gonna keep my eyes out on it, but at the same time draft kind of accordingly.

I heard Spiller might be doing pr or kr.... But not sure about Jackson.. If they might split carries later in the season.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Just an added bonus if u get kr yards. Don't sweat that in your draft.

Timmay

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Just an added bonus if u get kr yards. Don't sweat that in your draft.
    It's good to know though... Wouldn't you place like Sproles up a lot more. More like a late third rounder instead of 5th and Cobb an early second instead of mid third?

Something like that?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

But don't go start drafting guys just because they MIGHT be punt and kick returning. Just draft normally, and if a situation comes up where you can snag a guy who returns, then that is a bonus.

Timmay

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    But don't go start drafting guys just because they MIGHT be punt and kick returning. Just draft normally, and if a situation comes up where you can snag a guy who returns, then that is a bonus.
    Cool man, thanks.