YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

any1 know y fanduel stoped keeping track of $ won on the profiles and leaderboard

they only list number of wins now... they use to keep track of dollar amount won "winnings"

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Some Ahole had to file a lawsuit because he was not good enough to beat the competition.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcedel...antasy-sports/
    Last edited by jeepsguy004; 03-01-13 at 06:16 AM.

YouMama
    Losers Lose

Its always Illinois

Im tired of trying to open up accounts and everytime getting... "we do not except players from your state" message

the only thing good about this state is if you are poor and on foodstamps, welfare, or have kids under 17 (free medicaid)... they throw money at you like you are on a game show or some sh--

they give freaking Illeagal Immigrants drivers license and in state tuition, but I cant play freaking fantasy footbal with my own G.D $

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Need to get rid of PayPal option to stop cheaters. Please say your smart enough to know what I'm talking about. Tired of this attorney wo probably got whipped on there seeing though

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Maybe it isn't a bad idea to keep money earned private. Big winners are easy targets to get robbed at home.

YouMama
    Losers Lose

how is there cheating? they can paypal back and forth, and take multiple combos of players... but you can pick those same players... its what ever combo socres the most points, once a player is picked, hes not off the board or anything?

i guess 2 people could always play in the same three ways and split the money, but thats not really cheating, it doesnt change the 3rd persons odds of winning... if you had friends, you could do the same thing

I dont do it, I dont have any friends, and Im a winning player on there

YouMama
    Losers Lose

... poker is different, you can squeeze play, chip dump, etc...

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

So why no dollar amount?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

i have a little secret to tell about draftday but do i dare tell it?

Im thinking of experimenting first with my info and then ill let draftday know about it then make a post.