camtdvycxds
    camtdvycxds's Avatar Become A Pro!

the incredibly constrainediEs

the incredibly constrainedChoose in improve which stage you want and aim for that. If you try to exceed, you could reduce and win nothing instead of successful the award you want. Choose what stage you want, then decide on much cash you want to invest to get that award. Once you have your defense figured out, you'll need to spend a little one-on-one time with your goalies. While many of the defensive techniques you taught the team will be useful, the goalie needs to learn a special set of skills. Being in the goal can be scary for a beginner, but with the right instruction, you can give your goalie the confidence he or she needs to succeed.. How big has mommy become? Measuring Up Mommy is the baby game shower to play as this gives the guests the freedom to measure mommy's size. Have a couple of toilet paper rolls ready and ask each participant to estimate the size of mommy's girth by cutting the toilet paper to their guess size. Then each one wraps around the new mommy's stomach the toilet paper they cut.

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2080

...What drug are you on? Can I have get some of that?

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

da fuq??

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I think they call this drug bath salts. Makes you bat shit crazy and ramble about anything. Why someone would join and post just that makes me think ghost though...