i second

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Ttwarrior can't skate but he can roll down a hill

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Thanks for the informative post. It was these posts that led you to Fantasy Mod at one time.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Sucks to watch, but I bet it's fun to play!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

def, one of the hardest friggin sports to cap thats for sure

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Hockey is an awesome sport. TT doesn't know what he's talking about.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Any good hockey cappers at sbr?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    jj bald

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Back in the day TodaysAction had a good season. He went tout though and no idea how that turned out.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

love hockey..have never been involved in the fantasy stuff though..

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

yea hockey is a great sport, WTF are you talking about OP

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    yea hockey is a great sport, WTF are you talking about OP
    My thoughts exactly Mitchell

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Playoff hockey is a blast to watch.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

hockey is the most underrated sport. football is the most overrated sport. the end

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

You'd play fantasy golf but not fantasy hockey???

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Fuk'in miss hockey! Damn greedy ass owners! Always about the money, who they fuk'in forget comes from the fans!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

I'll be sure to post my line-up Saturday.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuk'in miss hockey! Damn greedy ass owners! Always about the money, who they fuk'in forget comes from the fans!

Haha. Mike I think it's awesome that you know a liberal made this post after everything you write.

Just like thug ball, the owners are losing their asses but oh man those poor players. Wrong. Just because a couple of organizations are printing money in their basements doesn't mean the entire league is in even half decent economic shape.

No one cares about this sport and this organization just had a lock out right when a small shred of civilization started to care. I wish they never came back from lockout and they could all go back and play where people actually care about this $5 Canadian sport like Canada, Russia, Czech, Sweden, Finland, et al.

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Hockey not a sport, lol. Easily one of if not the best sport.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Playoff hockey is a blast to watch.
    Nothing comes close to playoff hockey. Best postseason in all of sports.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Haha. Mike I think it's awesome that you know a liberal made this post after everything you write.

Just like thug ball, the owners are losing their asses but oh man those poor players. Wrong. Just because a couple of organizations are printing money in their basements doesn't mean the entire league is in even half decent economic shape.

No one cares about this sport and this organization just had a lock out right when a small shred of civilization started to care. I wish they never came back from lockout and they could all go back and play where people actually care about this $5 Canadian sport like Canada, Russia, Czech, Sweden, Finland, et al.
    Why don't you do some research and post something that actually makes some fuk'in sense! Plenty of fans care about this sport douche bag! Maybe you don't remember the 1980 Miracle USA Hockey team that won gold, or the fact there have been tons of great players who brought finesse and excitement to the sport! Your ignorant post tells me your someone who's probably never even put on a pair of skates in your life and if you did, you'd fall flat on your fat ass!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

When messier retired, I lost interest

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Why don't you do some research and post something that actually makes some fuk'in sense! Plenty of fans care about this sport douche bag! Maybe you don't remember the 1980 Miracle USA Hockey team that won gold, or the fact there have been tons of great players who brought finesse and excitement to the sport! Your ignorant post tells me your someone who's probably never even put on a pair of skates in your life and if you did, you'd fall flat on your fat ass!
    Born and raised in WI buddy, I've played plenty of ice hockey tough guy.

Talk about a post that doesn't make sense...what you just wrote is nothing but defensive retard-speak. You think the general population of America cares about hockey, and then use the fact that the Americans got lucky in 1980 and beat a severely more talented Russian team. America doesn't remember that game because it's hockey. We remember that game because they perserveered against all odds against a team that should have stomped them. It could have been cricket, curling, swimming, soccer, who cares!

If the Americans somehow manage to beat Brazil in the upcoming World Cup, that game would be remembered as well as the 1980 miracle on ice, if not more...does that mean the general American public who has mostly shunned "soccer" here in the States will all the sudden care about the sport? Sure, it may help slightly, but it will never be a sport on par in popularity with Football, Baseball, or even Basketball.

Anyone w/ an IQ level of a 5th grader could have made perfect sense of my post...my apologies to those who lack the requisite intelligence to understand simple english. Let me try in 3rd grader level competence...

Hockey is a sport that almost by definition only the people who live in colder parts of the country will grow up playing. Obviously anyone can go to an ice rink in Florida, for example, but generally speaking you are infinitely more likely to play hockey growing up if you live on a pond that freezes over every winter like I did growing up. I didn't even like hockey and we played it growing up because it was something to do in the winter. The odds are already stacked against hockey in America, as only the top Northern half of the country can play at minimal to no cost by living someplace where water freezes naturally outside.

The sport is by far and away much more popular in Canada (see the cold argument just made), Russia (again, cold), Czech (common theme catching on?), etc. And it SHOULD BE!

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Don't watch hockey either, but will make bet once in a while...

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Will prob pass on fantasy hockey this season but looking forward to the playoff action like every year.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Hockey more of a sport than fighting, racing, or golf, that's for sure.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Hockey more of a sport than fighting, racing, or golf, that's for sure.
    Sharp as usual, maybe add bowling and handball.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Great to see a thread about fantasy hockey

Titty how about fleury?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty fun to watch if you got money on a game. then again what isn't

mikejamm

Infamousbacardi, Nice long winded ramble cheese head, not really warranting a response, because most of is is fuk'in "duh" speak anyway. Yes, colder climates generally do like hockey, duh! Plenty of hockey fans in Florida too. Don't know if you've been to any recent hockey games lately, but they are played indoors now at an ice rink that could be anywhere, no just the far north, Duh! Even the Jamaicans fielded a bob sled team at the Olympics, don't remember much snow and ice when I was in the land of Bob Marley.

"Americans got lucky in 1980"? Just how much fuk'in rum do you drink? That's about the most stupid fuk'in statement ever made, we kicked the Russians' ass that year, no luck to it at all, it's called heart and the willingness to refuse to lose! Of course you wouldn't know much about that, with Green Bay getting their asses handed to them this past weekend!Look man I know you're upset, but don't take it out on hockey, go find a nice cheddar, maybe a decent wine and make a wish for 5'2" Arron Rogers to grow up to be a man next year!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Infamousbacardi, Nice long winded ramble cheese head, not really warranting a response, because most of is is fuk'in "duh" speak anyway. Yes, colder climates generally do like hockey, duh! Plenty of hockey fans in Florida too. Don't know if you've been to any recent hockey games lately, but they are played indoors now at an ice rink that could be anywhere, no just the far north, Duh! Even the Jamaicans fielded a bob sled team at the Olympics, don't remember much snow and ice when I was in the land of Bob Marley.

"Americans got lucky in 1980"? Just how much fuk'in rum do you drink? That's about the most stupid fuk'in statement ever made, we kicked the Russians' ass that year, no luck to it at all, it's called heart and the willingness to refuse to lose! Of course you wouldn't know much about that, with Green Bay getting their asses handed to them this past weekend!Look man I know you're upset, but don't take it out on hockey, go find a nice cheddar, maybe a decent wine and make a wish for 5'2" Arron Rogers to grow up to be a man next year!
    Yes Mike my post did mention those 8th world wonder things called ice rinks. Lol.

Not much of a wine drinker, but that cheddar does indeed sound pretty good! :-)

Next time I'm up in WI I'll send you some, after Aaron Rodgers rubs it on his nuts for you.

But hey, I may watch hockey when the playoffs roll around, well, maybe just the finals or something, after all, I've spent plenty of time going to watch Wisconsin Badger hockey when I was an undergrad.

12 Last