Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

RB Help For Week 13: Can I Trust McFadden or Murray?

Right now I'm starting Alfred and Bryce Brown, I need a third RB for my flex spot. Here are the choices:

DeMarco Murray vs PHI
    Darren McFadden vs CLE
    Knowshon Moreno vs TB

Both Murray and DMC practiced for a second straight day in a row, and it looks like both will play Sunday. Assuming both will play, who should I go with. Leaning towards DeMarco Murray because of how bad Phili is. Also a little worried about DMC losing carries to Reece.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i would take DMC out of the equation personally for the reasons you just said...reece has been great, goodson is back too, and DMC has been pretty awful even when healthy....murray hmm, i have him too and i am deciding between him and moreno as well (i swear we have practically the same team) but its tough because murray has been out for so long, they will probably limit his snaps and go easy on him, plus the high chance of him getting reinjured...therefore its almost like you have to roll with moreno, i just dont like his matchup and i dont really like moreno in general lol

Speedy88

I'm not too worried about the TB run defense. I know that they are statistically the best run defense, but look at the teams they have played. Most of them don't run the ball that great. I'm not a big Moreno fan, but he should get his yards playing in a Peyton Manning offense. Bucs will have to play the pass, leaving running lanes for Moreno.

However, DeMarco has that big play ability that I like. Dallas O-line is a mess, but the entire Eagles defense is a mess. Only thing that worries me about DeMarco is limited snaps, and that he plays in the Sunday Night game (I don't own Felix as a handcuff). I think if Murray looks good in practice, he should get most of the work since Felix is pretty banged up himself.

This decision for me probably won't be made til Saturday. I'll have to wait and here reports on Murray and DMC before I make a decision.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

reports on DMC are not good for this weekend. he is looking like the wrong end of a 70-30 split between him and reece. their offensive coordinator says they will "ease him back in this week" and why shouldnt they? the raiders have nothing to play for but a high draft pick, they should just see what reece is made of

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

hell no, wouldnt touch or start either

Speedy88

Well going to scratch DMC from consideration. Sounds like he'll split carries with Reece this week, which I'm fine with. As long as he's lead RB by next week, I'm all for easing him back in this week. Now I just need to wait and hear the reports on Murray. Sounds like he'll play, but how much burn is Garrett trying to give him.