Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Should I drop Fred Jackson for Rashad Jennings this week?

I'm hurting at RB. My RBs are Ryan Matthews (yuck), Matt Forte (fukker), picked up Michael Bush, and Fred Jackson.

I'm thinking about dropping FJax since he's losing his touches for Rashad Jennings and thinking about starting Michael Bush and Rashad Jennings.

What do you all think about that move?

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

wow, i got the exact rb combo u do. if your still in the hunt then hell yes do it if u can't get moreno.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

i actually like that move for you...but i would look to drop someone else before jackson...u dont have anyone else u can drop?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Jennings is a fukkin bum. I would not recommend him. He started a couple of games and was benched for Parmale since he blew chunks.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I'm not a Jennings fan what so ever. He was so awful as the starter, so it's doubtful he will be useful.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Jackson is pretty worthless in my opinion. Take that for what it's worth.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Sounds like a slight upgrade for this week, so why not? You've got nothing to lose. Jackson is being phased out with Spiller now getting a heavier workload, and while Jennings may suck, at least he'll get a lot of touches this week. Yards per carry doesn't matter.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

not to mention jennings is up against the buffalo run defense...he should do alright

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

How do you not start Matthews and Bush? Don't think about that sorry jennings he tried and failed already unless he's got some new wheels then he's done and jags will find another rb to start. Matthews is a good rb and if forte is out Bush should do some damage.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm hurting at RB. My RBs are Ryan Matthews (yuck), Matt Forte (fukker), picked up Michael Bush, and Fred Jackson.

I'm thinking about dropping FJax since he's losing his touches for Rashad Jennings and thinking about starting Michael Bush and Rashad Jennings.

What do you all think about that move?
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    How do you not start Matthews and Bush? Don't think about that sorry jennings he tried and failed already unless he's got some new wheels then he's done and jags will find another rb to start. Matthews is a good rb and if forte is out Bush should do some damage.
    OOOPS! I went right to your question and didn't even notice that you had Mathews. In that case, Mathews and Bush seems like a no-brainer like ROYAJAB said.

Stack-N-Chips
    Stack-N-Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jennings is garbage.. you can find better

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You should drop Fred Jackson.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If you need production this week or next, go with Jennings. He'll be good for 15-20 touches a game. Only problem is that he is complete garbage. I started him a few times when MJD first went down with his injury and the guy completely costed me my week 10 matchup because he couldn't manage more than 30 total yards against a weak Indi run defense.

I'd play him as a flex play at best. Don't be mad if you get screwed by him.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

As another R.Jennings hopeful when MJD went down, I say FUK R.Jennings.

They will play a rotation, that tells you what the coaching staff thinks of Jennings.

Rashad Jennings - RB - Jaguars

Coach Mike Mularkey said Rashad Jennings will start Sunday's game against the Bills, but he plans on using a rotation at running back.

The Jags don't really want to hand the keys back to Jennings, who started five games earlier this year before losing his job to Jalen Parmele. The problem is that the only other healthy running backs on the roster are fullback-type Montell Owens and newly signed Jordan Todman. Mularkey has no choice but to start Jennings, who has somehow managed just 2.82 YPC on his 93 totes this season. He'll be on a short leash in Buffalo.

Source: Mark Long on Twitter
    Nov 28 - 12:44 PM

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Why don't the Jags just sign a FA RB? There has to be someone out there that is better than Rashad Jennings. There has to.

biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm starting Jennings this week because all my other RBs are hurt. I don't have a choice [wish I did].

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

need a point