xazxinfamous
    xazxinfamous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

forte fumble?

So last night before the giants game i was ahead by 16 and bshaw dropped 17 and the guy i was playing against was ahead by 1 i wake up and today im ahead by 1! I know forte went from 4 to 2 pts bec of that fumble. Was it really a fumble? Nfl.com stats say he has 1 fmbl then when watching the video on the game they said it was not a fumble? What?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

He had one fumble in the first quarter in which he lost. Then in the 3rd quarter (the play he got injured on), he had another fumble. But after the officials reviewed it, they determined it was not a fumble. Forte had one lost fumble yesterday. ESPN updated it last night.

xazxinfamous
    xazxinfamous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

awesome! thanks for clearing that up man i really didnt watch too much of that game so i didnt know what happend and i saw the second fumble was reversed so I was like shit... i bet they update that tonight and remove the fmbl but thats awesome news check out the scores from yesterday when bshaw busted that big run at the start of the game it was down hill from there haha but i pulled it off!

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  25.6 KB
    Last edited by xazxinfamous; 11-26-12 at 06:09 PM.