stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11326

Crabtree or James Jones as WR2

Already have VJax going as my WR1, but really think I have a tough call here for my WR2 either James Jones against the Giants or Crabtree against the Saints. Thoughts?

Jones was on fire for a few weeks there, getting 2 touchdowns like 2 weeks in a row, but I'm thinking with Nelson back he's going to get less looks and especially with Cobb being there go-to guy since Jennings is out.

Once Jennings comes back I'm definetly starting Crabtree, but for this week want to see what you guys think? Thanks.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Michael Crabtree has to be one of the biggest wide receiver busts in the history of the NFL.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

He's a bust, but it doesn't help that he plays on a team that focuses on defense and running the football. He'd probably wouldn't get so much criticism for his lack of production if he played on a pass-heavy offense.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

James Jones was a big fat 0 last night

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    James Jones was a big fat 0 last night
    Traded him a couple weeks ago. He may be waiver wire material once Jennings comes back next week.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Once Nelson came back healthy and value that Jones had went out the window.

Speedy88

Jones was a monster when Nelson was gone. Since Nelson has come back, he's pretty much done nothing. Now with Jennings coming back next week, you can put him back on the waiver wire.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

glad i swung a trade getting jones off my team...guy is one of the most inconsistent fantasy players in the history of the game...although i will say there was a 3 week stretch there or so where he helped me out bigtime this year