onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Week 12 - Knowshon Moreno = Starting

Surprising.

He should be available in a lot of leagues.

Knowshon Moreno - RB - Broncos

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Knowshon Moreno will be the Broncos' starting tailback in Week 12 against the Chiefs.

His colleague Adam Schefter confirms it. According to Mort, Moreno's start stems from the fact that he's "218 pounds and more stout in pass protection." It's an odd time for coach John Fox's staff to begin trusting a player they've shown absolutely no faith in to this point in time, but it underscores how little they trust rookie Ronnie Hillman to pick up the blitz. We're still expecting a three-man committee, and if you absolutely have to start a Broncos back, Hillman is the choice. If you're in a situation where Moreno seems like a viable option, it's not a good sign for your team's Week 12 prospects. He can't be trusted in 12-14 team leagues. The whole situation should be avoided until we gain a little on-field clarity.
    Related: Ronnie Hillman

Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter
    Nov 25 - 12:11 PM

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

i wouldnt start any back from denver this week, this is a suprise though

jwater
    jwater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

Glad I sat Hillman haha

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

lame thats what I get for over sleeping. I had Hillman in two leagues, including one where I needed a win to get in the playoffs. Good info onlooker I should have set a alarm

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

People busted their load at the thought of Hillman this past week. Never understood the hype, he was going to share carries and lose goal line touches. Now it looks like he will see the field a lot less than he did when McGahee was available.