onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Awesome reporting. They said Donald Brown was starting...

So I didn't start Vick Ballard in my Flex.

Let's see how this turns out.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Looks they are both useless fantasy-wise splitting carries and with Luck stealing the rushing TD's. I got Brown.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

It didn't hurt.

What did hurt was the pitiful performance by Rashad Jennings. Did he get benched in teh 4th quarter?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    It didn't hurt.

What did hurt was the pitiful performance by Rashad Jennings. Did he get benched in teh 4th quarter?
    I watched the entire game and I only saw him out there for one snap in the 4th quarter (he actually caught a short pass but it got negated by a penalty). Looks like Mularky has lost some confidence in him in the hurry-up offense. He got benched for an entire drive last week after a ball tipped off his hands for an INT. I may drop him depending if I need him after week 11, he's unstartable next week against Houston.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

jones-drew also said he should be ready to go in 2 weeks...that really kills jennings value, this guy had so much hype and is supposedly so talented but my god he couldnt do anything when MJD went down and he actually got a chance

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The big plus about Jennings was that he is an every down back and that the Jags keep him in the game even when they are trailing big. Not sure if that is true anymore. The past two games we've seen him benched when the Jags have to play catch-up.

Dudekid, I wouldn't look too much into what players say. DeMarco Murray said he could have re-entered the Baltimore game in which he got hurt, and then the next day he said he would definitely play in week 7. We are now in week 10 and he is not playing. Wouldn't surprise me if the Jags just shut down MJD if he isn't back by week 13 or 14.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

MJD said two weeks.

But the guy is still on crutches and using a cart to get around. Who knows.

I'm not sure I can trust R.Jennings again. I may have to use J.Bell to fill in at RB2 and Flex if D.Sproles and P.Harvin don't comeback soon.