acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Cobb or Jennings

Standard scoring no ppr...

who do you like rest of the way??? Who will have a bigger second half of the season??

randall Cobb or rashad Jennings

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

R.Cobb.

R.Jennings will start 4 games. Maybe a couple more if MJD's foot sprain don't heal good.

Plus. Packers going to involve R.Cobb more in the offense.

Randall Cobb - WR - Packers

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel's Tom Silverstein confirms Randall Cobb is locked into a major offensive role regardless of Greg Jennings' late-season return.

"It doesn't really matter" when Jennings returns from surgery, writes Silverstein, because Cobb is locked into the No. 2 spot behind Jordy Nelson as Aaron Rodgers' favorite receiver target. "Coach Mike McCarthy is just in the beginning stages of figuring out ways to use Cobb," adds Silverstein. Cobb has been a top-5 fantasy receiver over the past three weeks, and his value is only rising with Jennings' absence and Nelson's hamstring injury. Cobb should be off the table in trade talks as a potential WR1 from here on out.

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Was thinking Cobb as well. I just picked up Jennings off waivers this week and the Cobb owner wanted to trade him to me straight up for Cobb. I think I will accept the deal

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

It is a complete toss up for me.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Cobb for me.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Randall Cobb for sure. He will be the features slot man for likely the entire season now that we know jennings is getting surgery. the guy in the slot for the packers is huge, thats how they got jennings the ball.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd definitely go with Randall Cobb if it were up to me. Best of Luck!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

im not sure mjd won't be out longer, he's seen his best days despite what mjd says

its pretty close , id like to have both

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i'd probably go Cobb but not an easy decision..

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Cobb seems like your best bet with Jennings out

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2008

I like jennings, Jax feed the ball to the RB almost every play. He's bound to have more opportunites to bust out than a 3rd WR

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Toss up. But lean with Cobb.
    Good Luck either way

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    R.Cobb.

R.Jennings will start 4 games. Maybe a couple more if MJD's foot sprain don't heal good.

Plus. Packers going to involve R.Cobb more in the offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    im not sure mjd won't be out longer, he's seen his best days despite what mjd says

its pretty close , id like to have both
    If MJD is out for remainder of season, the I would probably say R.Jennings over R.Cobb.

They are saying that MJD's foot sprain is something like D.McFadden had last year. He didn't require surgery, but was out for season.

Remember, Darren McFadden had a Lisfranc injury (his words) last year that didn't require surgery, yet it brought his season to a screeching halt. DMC's issue was often described as a mid-foot sprain, kinda like MJD's.Jones-Drew has likely avoided a fracture, assuming the no-surgery thing is true, but he could still be dealing with a painful tear of his, um...Lisfrancky foot-stuff.
    Also C.Benson has a sprained foot (Lisfranc injury), and is missing up to 8 weeks. Could return in December, but no one really knows.

High foot sprains or Lisfranc injuries are tricky and players recover differently from them. MJD could be out awhile, but the Jaguars are probably going to keep it low key.