dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

What changes can be made? I need help..

Have lost 4 straight weeks and not really sure why..

12 team league .5 ppr

Stafford
    Mccoy
    Matthews
    Nicks
    Welker
    Wayne
    Graham
    Seattle D

with Leshoure as my flex replacement on the bench

Any recommendations on moves that could/should be made?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

for 1 graham is hurt, didnt play today
    nicks has been banged up so not much u can do there
    mccoy is on a bye
    mathews has been banged up and just now starting to play better

stafford playing bad but putting up descent numbers

Not sure you can really do anything and get value back , stick with what u got if u think u can at least make the playoffs

j graham and mccoy back next week and u should be okay with those wr

unless u think you could package stafford and leshoure or nicks and get a top rb or wr

dlunc3

That's the thing tho... Who should I target? Calvin, green, foster and rice are untouchable bc of the guys that own them... So which rbs would I rather have over McCoy and Matthews that really would make it worth the trade? Same thing at wr.. What wrs should I target that would make it worth it to have over Nicks welker or Wayne? I guesa Cruz is the obvious answer, but I guess outside of him, who else is out there that would make it worth it?

dlunc3

And I'd love Marshall, but unfortunately I just traded him and the guy would have no interest in giving him back

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I wouldn't of traded Marshall away. He'll finish as a top 5 WR by the end of the year.

It will be hard for you to get a good trade in right now, because none of your guys have high value. Stafford's value is at an all time low right now, the Stafford owner in my league has benched him for Dalton the past 3 weeks. It will be hard for you to get good value for Nicks and Graham right now because of their injury situation, and the fact that they've done close to nothing this year.

Hard to tell you exactly what moves to make since we don't know the other rosters in your league. Most trades come down to what other teams have, and what other teams need. But I can say that your team can only get better. Once Graham and Nicks get fully healthy, your team should be fine. And Mathews is only going to get better.

dlunc3

Yea I hated to trade Marshall.. But the deal was marahall, aj and Matt ryan for welker, Matthews, Antonio brown and stafford... Would you have made that deal?

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Yea I hated to trade Marshall.. But the deal was marahall, aj and Matt ryan for welker, Matthews, Antonio brown and stafford... Would you have made that deal?
    Yeah that must of been a tough call. Staff has just had a brutal schedule lately facing off against Phili, Chicago, and then next week against Seattle. His schedule does ease up after next week, so if you can make it past next week, he should go back to being a QB1.

dlunc3

yea and to be honest, even with that tough schedule, Stafford has still quietly had 18, 20 and 22... Come playoff time, I feel like Ryan and Stafford could be a wash with Stafford getting GB, Ariz then Atl... at least thats what I told myself to make me feel better haha

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    yea and to be honest, even with that tough schedule, Stafford has still quietly had 18, 20 and 22... Come playoff time, I feel like Ryan and Stafford could be a wash with Stafford getting GB, Ariz then Atl... at least thats what I told myself to make me feel better haha
    I read an article that talked about how Staff's footwork has been horrible this year, and Gruden has mentioned it a couple times during tonight's game. Even with the tough opponents, he just doesn't look right. Even with the schedule softening up, not sure if I'd want him as my fantasy QB.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Team looks good on paper when everyone is healthy, just stay patient.