zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

should i trade RUN DMC for Stevie Johnson and Randall Cobb?

I'm kind of thin at WR. starters are Percy Harvin(been an absolute beast) Julio Jones (boom or bust) and Malcom Floyd (averaging like 3 points a game) on bench i have Nate Washington, Andre Roberts( who looked like he was breaking out but coming back to earth)

I'm loaded at the RB positon with McFadden, Ridley, Forte and Tate.

McFadden isn't really doing shit, that he hates the zone blocking schemes and it really takes away from his game.

dont know if i should pull the trigger. the guy the trade i with is in 1st place, i'm in 2nd.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i dont know man, how do you know he "hates" the zone blocking scheme? i think stevie j is one of the most overrated receivers ever, so i would not make this trade

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Don't do this trade. Cobb is going to become less valuable when Jennings comes back and SJ is nothing to write home about. You had 2 top tier WR's already and RB's are solid.

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2020

Loaded at RB? Tate should never be a weekly starter. Ridley is just average.

And McFadden is your best RB- Keep him! You are fine with your current WRs. Stevie Johnson is hit or miss every week, i traded him earlier this year and I'm glad i did.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by soccerzyko View Post
    Loaded at RB? Tate should never be a weekly starter. Ridley is just average.

And McFadden is your best RB- Keep him! You are fine with your current WRs. Stevie Johnson is hit or miss every week, i traded him earlier this year and I'm glad i did.
    Ridley has been the highest scoring RB in the league, wha chu talkin bout lol

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Horrible trade for you. As a DMC owner myself, you can do much better. For DMC, I'd target either a WR1, or a couple WR2's.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

dumb trade if u accept

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

horrible trade indeed

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur team looks alright just keep dmc bc ur selling low if u accept that trade offer. Good luck

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

DMC is going to explode man. Real soft schedule coming up.