DuckSlayer87
    DuckSlayer87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Am I missing somthing???

I was just offered Chris johnson , shonn greene , and Andrew Hawkins For Alfred Morris. It is a 10 team ppr league and Alfred morris is my flex player.

My team
    Attached Images  

DuckSlayer87

^ besides the "e" in something.... I also am getting Felix and Droping Best with waivers tomorrow

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

yankees suck yankees suck yankees suck!!!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

you need to accept this trade

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSlayer87 View Post
    ^ besides the "e" in something.... I also am getting Felix and Droping Best with waivers tomorrow
    3 players for one?

You have #1 waiver pick? I have #2, but not sure I want to try for F.Jones. He is going to be a one week starter, maybe two, but D.Murray already saying he will be good to go in Week 8.

DuckSlayer87

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    3 players for one?

You have #1 waiver pick? I have #2, but not sure I want to try for F.Jones. He is going to be a one week starter, maybe two, but D.Murray already saying he will be good to go in Week 8.
    Yeah I have #1. I have D Murray and with byes I really need Felix. I have been getting beat down and I really need a win. I really want to save the waiver but dont know. Should I save it?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Yeah I have #1. I have D Murray and with byes I really need Felix. I have been getting beat down and I really need a win. I really want to save the waiver but dont know. Should I save it?
    If you save it, who will you start? Pierre Thomas?

As far as the trade, Id pass. Sure, you get two "decent" RBs, but Im not convinced Greene will produce more 25-30 point games. Guy is more likely to get 5-6 points a game for the rest of the year. It all comes down to if you think Johnson will perform up to his level the rest of the year..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

I didn't notice you had D.Murray. It's different for the owner of him. Snag F.Jones. He has a great match-up with the Panthers.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

just put it through. You'll be glad you did. You can work out all the minor details later.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'd accept that offer for sure.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I DON'T think I would accept it because I wouldn't start either of the running backs you are getting over Morris, who is very quietly bordering on being a Top 15 back right now, on normal non-bye weeks. Better to just pick up a free agent RB to replace Murray for one or two weeks than lose Morris for the season.