Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone Else Getting Killed By Aaron Rodgers and the Stupidity of the Texans Defense?

Texans have pretty much given Rodgers 2 free TD's. Unbelievable. Probably going to lose because the Texans have zero discipline.

I thought the Texans were suppose to be the "class" of the NFL.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

First time they have got worked. Showing true colors?

No. I'm not up against A.Rodgers. But the guy with A.Rodgers in my league, also has J.Nelson.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

No, actually helping me alot cuz my opponent has the Texans defense lol

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

im winning half losing half , only up against rodgers in 1 , can still win that if rivers gets 3 td

what hurts is playing against j nelson and rg 3 in 2 leagues

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

i was up 45 points with nobody left going into tonight's game.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Dang Texans had to block a punt for a touchdown. Down by 7 im up against manning with rivers and Novak left...

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    First time they have got worked. Showing true colors?

No. I'm not up against A.Rodgers. But the guy with A.Rodgers in my league, also has J.Nelson.
    Yikes! Thats just plain dirty. On that note, is it typically a good FF strategy to have a QB + receiver on the same team, or is this a bad idea in some cases? Seems like sometimes (like in this case) it can result in a points explosion, but if the QB has a bad game I could see it backfiring. Thoughts?

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    Yikes! Thats just plain dirty. On that note, is it typically a good FF strategy to have a QB + receiver on the same team, or is this a bad idea in some cases? Seems like sometimes (like in this case) it can result in a points explosion, but if the QB has a bad game I could see it backfiring. Thoughts?
    IMO, it's ok to do this if its a high powered offense such as Green Bay, NE, NO, etc.... But I would still try to limit it to just one receiver.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Not up against Rodgers, but opponent has J. Nelson. I still have Manning left on Monday night, but need a 300yd 3TD night from him. Manning has been racking up points, so it's still possible, need a shootout tomorrow night.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Jordy Nelson killed me in one league
    I won w/ him in another league

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Went into the Sunday Night Game up by 2 points with James Jones, Gates, and Peyton Manning. I'm now down by 33 with Gates and Peyton left. Going to be a nail biter.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    I have M.Ryan and T.Gonzalez on my team. It's only good if the team is a pass heavy team. Like ramone mentioned.

I have C.Ponder for my BYE week fill-in QB, and I also have P.Harvin. So we will see how that works next week.

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    Dang Texans had to block a punt for a touchdown. Down by 7 im up against manning with rivers and Novak left...
    texans had to do it, sucks