Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

spiller for dez bryant?

I have rice, spiller, mendenhall, greene
    Andre, nicks, washington, britt, hankerson

Thinking about giving up spiller for dez bryant since neither of my WR have been producing at all. Good deal?

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Bump

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'd do it. Dez still has top 10 WR potential. Probably won't happen, but he is a solid WR2, just a matter of time until he finds the endzone.

I'm not big on Spiller. He will be splitting carries with Fred Jackson, only way Spiller gets a big boost in value is if Jackson gets hurt. Right now, it appears that Jackson may be the better Buffalo back to own.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speedy, how u figure that fred jackson is the better back to own bc u have him? Lol i think its unanimous that spiller is the better back and is just a matter of when he takes over completely considering bills are probably not going anywhere. I wouldn't trade a potential #1 back for a bum that is Dez.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

ya with the bills sucking i hope they just hand the reings over to spiller. trade fjax to az or something, get some D in return!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Speedy, how u figure that fred jackson is the better back to own bc u have him? Lol i think its unanimous that spiller is the better back and is just a matter of when he takes over completely considering bills are probably not going anywhere. I wouldn't trade a potential #1 back for a bum that is Dez.
    Yeah I own Fred, but he is a borderline flex play because he splits carries. I'm not trying to pump him up or anything, but since they've both been on the field together, Fred has seen more touches. Fred is an every down RB, CJ isn't. Fred can run between the tackles, CJ can't. CJ is by far the more explosive player, but I doubt we'll see Buffalo give him more than 15 touches because of the type of player he is.

And Dez isn't a bum. He has had a slow start, but he is still a monster. His numbers will only go up from here. Unless it is a keeper league, CJ doesn't have a ton of value this year. Which is why I said to sell high on him immediately after he played KC in week 2.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

get fez

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

dez*