allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you going to start another thread for nba?

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Allin,

I will definitely be getting a thread going for daily NBA contests. Daily fantasy NBA contests is what got me started in daily sports. I am hoping we get more people to jump in due to it being everyday. The thread you had going for MLB was great I felt we had alot of people discussing the daily games. Hoping we can get that back once NBA starts. These threads are the best since when I talk sports with my wife she looks at me like I just lost my mind for talking to her about it. Lot of my buddies are nowhere near a sports betting nut like myself and they only play fantasy football. They are too cheap to gamble or throw some cash in on the daily sports.

danso
    danso's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3036

As soon as we get an NBA fantasy thread rolling, i'll be jumping in.

jeepsguy004

That's what I like to hear Danso!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Have 15 teams going this week and still adding.

Hopefully I don't get completely buried.

k13

I was planning on having Chris Johnson in most of my teams but I think I only have him on two..

This team looks alright to start..

QB Tom Brady
    NE v NYJ (Pre-game)
    RB Darren McFadden
    OAK v JAC (Pre-game)
    RB Chris Johnson
    TEN @ BUF (In progress)
    WR Calvin Johnson
    DET @ CHI (Pre-game)
    WR Brandon Lloyd
    NE v NYJ (Pre-game)
    WR Dez Bryant
    DAL @ CAR (In progress)
    TE Jason Witten
    DAL @ CAR (In progress)
    K Greg Zuerlein
    STL v GB (In progress)
    D Minnesota Vikings
    MIN v ARI (In progress)

jeepsguy004

K13,

That lineup looks nice. Johnson is going off today and you have a Vikings D that is looking good and then Brady and Loyd should tear shit up against the Jets. Oh yeah doesn't hurt that Megatron and McFadden are sitting there waiting to grab a load of points for you.

Good Luck man looks good!

k13

Everyone had Felix Jones on their teams, had him on a few as well, burn those tickets.

I'll probably be lucky to cash for like $6 out 15 teams this week...long day still

k13

That return td by the vikings penalty really irked me, have vikings on every team, made up for it later....

This team a little better.

QB Drew Brees
    NO @ TB (In progress)
    RB Darren McFadden
    OAK v JAC (Pre-game)
    RB Adrian Peterson
    MIN v ARI (In progress)
    WR Marques Colston
    NO @ TB (In progress)
    WR Antonio Brown
    PIT @ CIN (Pre-game)
    WR Brandon Lloyd
    NE v NYJ (Pre-game)
    TE Jason Witten
    DAL @ CAR (In progress)
    K Greg Zuerlein
    STL v GB (In progress)
    D Minnesota Vikings
    MIN v ARI (In progress)

k13

Garbage team that looked good before the games started...

QB Tom Brady
    NE v NYJ (Pre-game)
    RB Trent Richardson
    CLE @ IND (In progress)
    RB Felix Jones
    DAL @ CAR (In progress)
    WR Calvin Johnson
    DET @ CHI (Pre-game)
    WR Steve Johnson
    BUF v TEN (In progress)
    WR Percy Harvin
    MIN v ARI (In progress)
    TE Jason Witten
    DAL @ CAR (In progress)
    K Adam Vinatieri
    IND v CLE (In progress)
    D Minnesota Vikings
    MIN v ARI (In progress)

allin1
    Update your status

jeepsguy I love the daily contests too, that's why I was so into baseball fantasy.

k13

of course mcfadden and lloyd do absolutely nothing, penetrate me.

so predictable and bs.

15 teams and I won't even be in the money once, minny D, brees, CJ, colston, AD, etc.

k13

I have Calvin Johnson left on all my teams and if he gets 30 + points, I still won't even cash. Can you believe this shit.

jeepsguy004

This week was another tough one. Sometimes when guys seem like they should have a huge week they just lay an egg and guys you don't expect much from light it up. I would have never though Andre Roberts would have had a big week this week after laying an egg the past few weeks. So of course the league I play in for the season I benched him and he lights it up.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I have Calvin Johnson left on all my teams and if he gets 30 + points, I still won't even cash. Can you believe this shit.
    tough luck. get them next time

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Thanks man. I agree Cutler goes cold and so does evryone else. I found a real cheap flex to fill in a spot on another lineup of mine.Cecil Shorts of the Jags, going to give him a try since he is starting.
    Cobb gets alot of grabs and puts up good numbers without hitting the endzone much. Maybe he will return a kick this weekend. GL !!!

Hit a few games but still Lost a bit this weekend. Cecil Shorts wound up being a nice cheap option, though he did cost his team the game with the fumble in OT. Lets get em thsi week Guys!

k13

Calvin Johnson mushed mushed.

0-15 this week.

Basically 2-3 players can ruin everything. Even one player.

Noles1992

Thats true K13 , did you see that dude Big LOMBARDI, hit like evry freekin $ game with multiple entries winning in the top 10 on fanduel. He said raked in a 24k profit on chat last night, showed the games and proved it. Crazy man

allin1
    Update your status

24K just in one day?

jeepsguy004

Sorry guys I have not been around all that much this week. I have been doing alot of handicapping so I am going to just wing it today. The past two weeks have been crap for me and I think i over analyzed those past two weeks. So today I will just take a shot in the dark to see how I do.

QB: Peyton Manning - Love the fact that he is playing the Saints D in this one. He should be able to throw on this defense.

RB: LeSean McCoy- The wind and rain possible in Philly on Sunday. Look for alot of running from both teams and McCoy is the Eagles go to guy in the backfield.

RB: Alex Green- Green Bay will be able to run on this horrible Jags defense. Green took all the carries last week against the Rams which is encouraging since he has a nice match up today with a cheap price tag.

WR: Reggie Wayne- Tennessee is going to have issues stopping him today. They do not defend the pass all that well and he is Andrew Lucks favorite target.

WR: Malcom Floyd- Floyd is Rivers main WR and he does have a nice matchup against this Cleveland defense.

WR: Victor Cruz- Dallas has struggled at times to slow Cruz down. Cruz gets alot of targets his way and the G Men have revenge on their mind from an earlier loss to Dallas.

TE: Heath Miller - Miller is starting to see alot of attention from Big Ben. Pittsburgh has a nice matchup with Washington and their struggling pass game.

K: Jason Hanson - Hanson is an outstanding kicker. He should get plenty of chances today since Seattle has a very good defense.

Defense: SF- Sorry Arizona, I took Minny last week against you and they pounded n you and now I am going to take an even better Defense with the Niners.

Good Luck Everyone!

allin1
    Update your status

welcome back jeeps guy! what do you think about Calvin Johnson?

jeepsguy004

Allin, As much as I am a fan of Megatron this week could be tough for him. Seattle has big strong corners that will be able match up with him. I am not a fan of the matchup for him. Just my opinion.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
    Allin, As much as I am a fan of Megatron this week could be tough for him. Seattle has big strong corners that will be able match up with him. I am not a fan of the matchup for him. Just my opinion.
    thanks. are you expecting an overall tough game for the Lions ?

jeepsguy004

Yeah I really think the Lions will have their hands full. Seattle runs the ball well with Lynch. The Lions front four over pursues a bit too much which should open lanes for Lynch to run. If the Lions can contain and hold their ground they could slow the run down. Seattle won't pass too much and the way Stafford has been throwing the ball the Lions might now want to pass much. I actually like a low scoring game in the Lions game today.

k13

Needed Lloyd and Richardson bad last week. Obviously they get TD's right away this week.

Cashed out couple days ago so have no teams going right now. Kind of boring.

allin1
    Update your status

jeepsguy, megatron missed some juicy passes.

he could have scored 2 touchdowns in the game.

I don't know what's wrong with him.

eventually Lions got the win but only because of their performance in the 4th. it was a tight game

jeepsguy004

It must be the Madden Curse that is stopping Megatron from another huge year. It was nice to see them pick up the W though. Much needed win for them.

Noles1992

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Thats true K13 , did you see that dude Big LOMBARDI, hit like evry freekin $ game with multiple entries winning in the top 10 on fanduel. He said raked in a 24k profit on chat last night, showed the games and proved it. Crazy man

yes,Over the weekend last week . If you go to rotogrinders it also shows how much some of these guys have made. also on all the sites it has monthly winnings

First 1234