zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Jacob Tamme or Jared Cook this week????

Pettigrew is on a bye and Aaron Hernandez is hurt, so i have to pick up one of these guys from waivers.

im leaning Tamme considering he is now back to full health and Peyton look outstanding last week, looks like he is progressing nicely and should go to Tamme quite a bit against the Pats, no?

zoo youk

also I am very thin at RB right now with just Forte and Ridley with RUN DMC having a bye week.

Ridley got barely any points i think it was week 3 against Baltimore. it seems like whenever Belicheck faces a stout run defense, (which Denver certainly is) he limits Ridleys touches a ton. should i pick up Woodhead and start him over Ridley?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    also I am very thin at RB right now with just Forte and Ridley with RUN DMC having a bye week.

Ridley got barely any points i think it was week 3 against Baltimore. it seems like whenever Belicheck faces a stout run defense, (which Denver certainly is) he limits Ridleys touches a ton. should i pick up Woodhead and start him over Ridley?

aslo in the flex, should i start, Nate Washington, Andre Roberts, or Ben Tate?

zoo youk

ouston Texans running back Ben Tate is going to have an x-ray on his sore toe, according to John McClain. Tate missed Monday's walkthrough after he tied a season-low with five attempts in Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans, rushing for only 11 yards. Meanwhile, Arian Foster is on pace to receive more than 400 carries this season.
    Fantasy Impact: Arian Foster's owners will be happy about their running back getting an even bigger workload going forward. However, Foster's long-term value decreases if the Texans run him into the ground this season, so dynasty owners should take notice. Having Ben Tate around to lighten the load isn't necessarily a bad thing. This injury is definitely one to monitor going forward.

fawk