downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Don't you hate it when

You know you have a good team and you get stuck in the division with all the other good teams.

12 team league, three divisions of four teams. PPR, zero penalty for interceptions. Team is currently 2-2 and averaging monster weekly score but have run into top weekly scoring team twice for two losses. Rest of division teams are 4-0, 3-1 and 3-1. Other division leaders are 2-2 at best and most teams in them are garbage. Alright, enough ranting.

QB Vick and Schaub
    RB- Jones Drew,
    McGahee
    Ridley
    Mendenhall

WR
    Antonio Brown
    Percy Harvin
    Desean Jackson
    Brian Hartline
    Denarius Moore
    Alshon Jeffery
    Andre Roberts

TE
    Jimmy Graham

K and defense rotate

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I know your pain. I'm in a 10 team league and i'm 1-3. I scored the third most points this week, but of course I played the guy who scored the most points.

I'll put it like this, I have more points scored than two people in my league who are 3-1, yet I'm 1-3. Here's why. I have the most points against me scored, and those two guys have the least amount of points scored against them.

50% of fantasy is your players and who you start, the other 50% is luck of the draw with you get matched upa against on a week-to-week basis.

On paper, I still think I have a top 3 team in my league, but my record doesn't show it.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Oh yeah. Happened to me in fantasy baseball this season. Every week, the team I was up against had a killer week.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

There's one poor guy in one of my leagues that's been running horrible. He has a decent team and putting up decent numbers(except for this week) but without fail has so far been against the highest scorer each week in our league and it's been their best game so far this season. The guy is just snakebit.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Yeah, this team above is in decent money league and have no idea how but it is one of the strongest/deepest team I have ever drafted for PPR. Season is young, the other teams in my division are good but none have near my depth.

Ive run pretty bad lately in my big money leagues. My smaller leagues I have done pretty well. Baseball this year in my largest league my first two picks for Troy Tulowitski and Evan Longoria.

Roadtrip how you been buddy, dont see ya around as much?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

win your division
    steamroll through the playoffs

a lot of fantasy is health, wait and see who stays healthy in your division

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Yeah, this team above is in decent money league and have no idea how but it is one of the strongest/deepest team I have ever drafted for PPR. Season is young, the other teams in my division are good but none have near my depth.

Ive run pretty bad lately in my big money leagues. My smaller leagues I have done pretty well. Baseball this year in my largest league my first two picks for Troy Tulowitski and Evan Longoria.

Roadtrip how you been buddy, dont see ya around as much?
    Doing good, started a new job about 6 months ago and it's been keeping me pretty busy. Haven't played any SBR poker since spring. Miss playing with ya'll, but don't miss the bad beats!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Yeah man, or how about when you team is full of fuk'in injuries or just has a shitty week! I can't catch a break with fantasy leagues!