Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Rest of the Season: Welker or Decker?

Someone help me out here. Welker or Decker the rest of the season. Welker is obviously the better WR, but I think he comes with a lot of risk. If it weren't for a couple injuries to Hernandez and Edleman, Welker would probably be the biggest disappointment of the season.

So with that said, Decker of Welker. I need WR depth, likely going to give up LeShoure for one of the two.

Speedy88

Or Reggie Wayne.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Wayne, Welker, Decker - in that order. Especially in a PPR league.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

absolutely wayne first, the guy is luck's favorite target by a longshot. welker and decker are kind of a toss up, but peyton does seem to have good chemistry with decker, and hey...he loves his white boy receivers...welker will definitely have value for a while, but who knows what the deal is once hernandez/edelman come back, and now that branch is in the picture too?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

wayne, welker, decker

Speedy88

The Reggie Wayne owner wants too much. However, I'm being offered Welker for LeShoure. Welker just scares me because I don't know what to expect from him once Hernandez and Edleman comes back, which could be as soon as week 5. Any Welker owners out there? What are all of you expecting in the coming weeks?

Nightmare secnario just keeps playing out in my head. I trade LeShoure for Welker. LeShoure becomes a solid RB2, Welker gets benched by week 6 once Hernandez and Edleman are fully healthy.

jwater
    jwater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

Yes id be scared to give up Leshoure for Welker. Whos the rest of your WR's?

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

i traded turner and leshoure for welker and mcgahee after week 1. i didnt see leshoure being this good. he has played 1 game! for welker i dont understand why the hell they would not start him and get him in the offense. makes no sense. in a ppr league im happy with welker has my 3rd wr or flex behing roddy bowe and colston but i woulnt want welker as my 1 or 2 just in case he gets benched which would make no sense as we saw what he can still do. i guess it is up to what you need more rbs or wrs? but i would stick with welker, we know what he can do. leshoure played one game and already has a possible groin injury

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by jwater View Post
    Yes id be scared to give up Leshoure for Welker. Whos the rest of your WR's?
    I have Maclin and Marshall, but my problem is that I don't have a viable backup WR. Marshall has his bye coming up in week 6, and Maclin in week 7. On top of that, I need a flex play next week which could be Welker. So I'm pretty much trading for a guy I'd primarily use for week's 5, 6 and 7.