daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Eagles Fans Or Fantasy Owners Of Vick...

Do you think he will continue to struggle this season? In my fantasy league he's my QB and he has sucked the whole year but I'm still 3-0 and have only kept him because I'm winning.

So, is he going to turn it around? I'm giving him one last chance this week.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Played a tuff defense in Zona. He will be fine.

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Played a tuff defense in Zona. He will be fine.
    Lol, he's one of the worst qb's in the and I'm an eagles fan.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJB View Post
    Lol, he's one of the worst qb's in the and I'm an eagles fan.
    Most athletic/exciting qb in league.

And a hero to society.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i agree with paco. he will start to play good. vick is a rhythm qb.

no one can run or throw like vick. flick of a wrist.

daneault23

Goat and Paco, that is exacty what I keep tellin myself. I just hope his body can still take all those hits and survive.

O yeah, and quit fukkn throwing all those interceptions

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Go get nick foles. Vick is a cunthair away from being benched.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

he has to get rid of ball early or he gonna be toast, that oline isnt helping matters and he just has to make it happen quick, he on one of my fantasy teams, i benched him last week cause of zona matchup, grabbed alex smith as backup and not worried cause my team are beast and smith 15 points be just fine if it goes south but i still not worried, im playing him vs nyg....

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

My opponent had Vick this past week, and I had a good feeling that he would score under 14 fantasy points. People talk about how the Eagles have TONS of weapons, but outside of Shady, DJax, and Maclin, they really don't have much. Unlike the Giants and Cowboys, they don't have great depth. Maclin didn't play, so all the Cards defense had to do was shutdown McCoy and DeSean. DeSean has been a pretty mediocre WR the past year as well. Maclin is the key to the offense, he is Vick's safety blanket and his go-to receiver. DeSean isn't really a great route runner, he is a deep threat who can clear the field for underneath routes.

Something tells me that Vick explodes for a 30+ fantasy point game this week against the Giants. Primetime game with Maclin back against a divisional opponent. Vick is definitely a buy low guy. Thinking about offering Peyton straight up for Vick. However, I really want Peyton for this week, he is going to torch that Oakland secondary. Thinking about selling high on Peyton after this week.

2daBank

yea speedy, i cant believe he started him, i mean i had to go with smith in a gm i didnt like sf to cover but at least he got me dd which ws more than enough with my squad, vick never has had success against zona d and no macklin, writing was on wall, i figure he get me 20+ for sure this week, and really 15 and ill win,,,honestly i got in a soft league with decent payout, im deep!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

stand up guy. doesn't drown puppies in his spare time.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Vick is not a good QB. Trade him if you can otherwise just pick someone up off of waivers. Mike Vick is not the qb he used to be. THe same fight is not there in this dog.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Who will you trade him for?

His stock is at an all-time low.

I got vick too, and I'm gambling he'll play well the next few games, watch his stock go up, then sell him.
    Right now, Dalton for Vick sounds like a good trade.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Do you think he will continue to struggle this season? In my fantasy league he's my QB and he has sucked the whole year but I'm still 3-0 and have only kept him because I'm winning.

So, is he going to turn it around? I'm giving him one last chance this week.
    I also have Vick as my starting qb and am 3-0. I don't know if he will continue to struggle, but I don't believe he will make it 16 games. He's getting his clocked clean and that line is terrible. Thinking about starting Flacco this week.

daneault23

Thx guys for the responses. I have schaub and fitzpatrick as backups so not sure if i'll trade vick after this week or just bench him. It depends on what he does Thursday and i have a weird feeling he gets 25+ pts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There is talk of benching Vick if he has another bad game

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Name:  148866_502848876394744_170665808_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  28.5 KB

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speedy, DJax is just a mediocre receiver period. All he knows how to do is run Go-Routes. I would have called him overrated but even that is giving him too much credit. Everyone knows he's ass now.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

too much upside their not to start him on a weekly basis. be patient with him.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I'd trade him for Ponder.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    Name:  148866_502848876394744_170665808_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  28.5 KB

Saw this with Brett Favre in the pic instead..... Said "I'm Comin back."

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Saw this with Brett Favre in the pic instead..... Said "I'm Comin back."

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    too much upside their not to start him on a weekly basis. be patient with him.

disagree with this, that why i keep revolving backups so i can pick and choose matchups, last week being a great example as you had to be out of your mind to think vick was gonna post numbers in the desert...in general with phi oline struggles i think you gotta be nervous starting him anytime he playing a good pass rush right now, of coarse i kinda like him against nyg and they obviously have a good pass rush so dont mind me, lol.....

really it comes down to what you need, in the league i have him i honestly dont need my qb to post huge numbers, so when i dont like matchup i sit him and plug in alex smith to get me my 15 or so points...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Most athletic/exciting qb in league.

And a hero to society.
    Paco. Mike Vick is a convicted murderer. In America is he is no hero to society. Maybe in the middle east its okay to kill dogs but not here.

But from a football aspect the guy is a hell of a player. Yes , ofcourse he will turn it around. They have only played 3 games. He will get it together and the Eagles will be a playoff team. I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles win this week.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Whenever your center and LT go down on an already suspect offensive line, you're ******.

If they were still healthy, i'd say maybe. Dunlap will come back eventually but Kelse out for the year ruins their season. He's already been getting beat to shit. It's only going to get worse. Teams have also figured him out more or less since 2010

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah and btw Nick Foles may be the QB for the Eagles before the game is over. Not b.c vick will get benched but b/c he got hurt.

and i actually think Nick Foles is a solid replacement too. Foles looks pretty good and the Eagles have a ton of weapons on offense.

McCoy is the guy you need on your team, best RB in the NFL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    Whenever your center and LT go down on an already suspect offensive line, you're ******.

If they were still healthy, i'd say maybe. Dunlap will come back eventually but Kelse out for the year ruins their season. He's already been getting beat to shit. It's only going to get worse. Teams have also figured him out more or less since 2010
    that why i sat him last week after seeing those guys go down in balty gm...i think reid make few adjustments and hopefully convince him to get ball out of his hands a little faster this week and let those wrs go to work,,,,pounding shady and building lines confidence wouldnt hurt either.... still feel like he will preform this week on primetime, if he doesnt then the hell with him but he gotta stop holding ball with that line...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

He just needs the offensive line to step up and defend him better. Keep Vick around, he's gonna light it up soon enough.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

sitting him in favor of freeman this week.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Drop Vick like a bad habit

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Does anybody realize he has never had back to back winning seasons...and his carrier touchdown to turnover ratio is unacceptable for a 10 year veteran...what you expect out of Vick is something he has never done, ever!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
    Does anybody realize he has never had back to back winning seasons...and his carrier touchdown to turnover ratio is unacceptable for a 10 year veteran...what you expect out of Vick is something he has never done, ever!
    far as fantasy purposes his turnovers this yr hasnt stopped him from puttin up good fantasy numbers against cle and balt, im not sayin he taking phi to promised land but he can and will post solid fantasy numbers in plenty of weeks when he healthy

daneault23

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    far as fantasy purposes his turnovers this yr hasnt stopped him from puttin up good fantasy numbers against cle and balt, im not sayin he taking phi to promised land but he can and will post solid fantasy numbers in plenty of weeks when he healthy
    that's all I need from him

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    sitting him in favor of freeman this week.
    there will def be shots for freeman down the field this week but if coach has his way tampa will get a lead and pound the rock..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I have Peyton, I'm seriously thinking about trading Peyton for Vick straight up. Vick is a buy low guy right now. Only thing that worries me about Vick is the health of his receivers. Vick needs both DeSean and Maclin out there for him to be comfortable in the passing game. They don't have a legit 3rd WR to step up in someone's absence.

Depending on how week 4 goes, might try Peyton for Vick straight up.

12 Last