EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Fantasy Basebazll Which Pitchers would you start this week for the championship ?

EmpireMaker

Lohse vs Wash Zimmerman
    Scherzer vs Min Deduno
    Ramirez 2 starts vs LAA Wilson and Oak Milone
    Cueto Vs Mil Marcum
    Carpenter vs Hou Norris
    Harrison vs Oak Blackley

I need to start 2

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Scherzer vs Min Deduno
    Cueto Vs Mil Marcum
    Carpenter vs Hou Norris

first ive narrowed it down to this...lohse is good but bad matchup (wash/zimm) and might not get the W...harrison also good, but a tough park to pitch in, and oakland has shown a lot of life, and have some serious pop in their bats...

ramirez is enticing because he has the double start...but the opportunity for W's might not be there. he does strike out a lot of guys and walk few guys, and pitches in a great home park...scherzer is a question mark every time out, but he draws a great matchup vs. the twins/deduno...cueto has slowed down a bit over the 2nd half, and milwaukee is hot...plus cinci park is a bandbox, i would avoid cueto...carp looked decent in his season debut in a road start vs. the cubs, but he was on a short leash...depends on his pitch limit, but he should be able to get a win vs. the shitty astros...

i think i'd go scherzer and carpenter, but thats just me

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    Scherzer vs Min Deduno
    Cueto Vs Mil Marcum
    Carpenter vs Hou Norris

first ive narrowed it down to this...lohse is good but bad matchup (wash/zimm) and might not get the W...harrison also good, but a tough park to pitch in, and oakland has shown a lot of life, and have some serious pop in their bats...

ramirez is enticing because he has the double start...but the opportunity for W's might not be there. he does strike out a lot of guys and walk few guys, and pitches in a great home park...scherzer is a question mark every time out, but he draws a great matchup vs. the twins/deduno...cueto has slowed down a bit over the 2nd half, and milwaukee is hot...plus cinci park is a bandbox, i would avoid cueto...carp looked decent in his season debut in a road start vs. the cubs, but he was on a short leash...depends on his pitch limit, but he should be able to get a win vs. the shitty astros...

i think i'd go scherzer and carpenter, but thats just me
    I ended up using Lohse and Scherzer, I liked the Carpenter matchup but he wasn't his sharpest in his first start, he got outs more by being crafty than having all of his pitches working well.
    Thanks for your opinion