dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Need some help this week!

Three different leagues... have decisions to make in each...

League #1: 1/2 ppr.. need two rbs: DMC, Matthews, Ridley, TRich

League #2:
    1/2 ppr.. Which TWO of these should I bench (can start 1 rb, 2 wr and 2 flex): Matthews, Charles, Marshall, Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Damaryius Thomas, Amandola

League #3: 1/2 ppr, 1 ppr for tight ends.. Which TWO of these should I bench (can start 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 TE and 2 flex-- TEs can be a flex): AP, DMC, Turner, Marshall, Antonio Brown, Brandon Lloyd, Martellus Bennett, Dennis Pitta

Also need 1 qb for this league.. Choose 1: Roth, Cutler, Schaub

Too many decisions... Thanks for any insight!

dlunc3

Any thoughts?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

DMC/Trent
    From what I saw DMC is the raiders offense and I see Trent getting a lot of carries after last weeks big performance

I would bench amandola for sure and maybe Charles, I don't see stl having much success throwing in Chicago and wtf is going on with Charles this year,if you have a gut feeling he will do well then bench Matthews

finally I would bench Turner and pitta (assuming that you played Bennett if not you have no option but to play Pittaa)

Qb go with Cutler no Forte means more passing
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave rfr3sh 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

league 1:matthews/t-rich
    dmac still hasnt figured out the zone blocking scheme, give it time, but mathews is also a good PPR guy...

league 2: charles/amendola
    charles is hurt, amendola to me is a flash in the pan

league 3: hope you played bennett, if so then bench turner/pitta
    everyone else on that roster is simply better

qb: big ben, i like cutler too but bush will run all over the rams D...oakland has TERRIBLE secondary, big ben has good WR options, and they have zero run game
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave dudekid 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dlunc3

good stuff... thanks for the input

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

League 1: DMC/Trent-Trent is easy, you have to continue to ride DMC another week. He should have had a TD last week but Palmer threw a terrible pass. Matthews will need some time to get back in the swing of things imo

League 2: Matthews/Amendola-I agree with dude that he Danny is a flash in the pan. Matthews same reasons I posted above. Give him time.

League 3: If you played Bennett kudos. Otherwise bench Brown and Turner. I think Quiz plays a big role this week and I am starting him at my flex spot in one of my leagues. QB go Big Ben.

Good Luck

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Three different leagues... have decisions to make in each...

League #1: 1/2 ppr.. need two rbs: DMC, Matthews, Ridley, TRich

League #2:
    1/2 ppr.. Which TWO of these should I bench (can start 1 rb, 2 wr and 2 flex): Matthews, Charles, Marshall, Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Damaryius Thomas, Amandola

League #3: 1/2 ppr, 1 ppr for tight ends.. Which TWO of these should I bench (can start 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 TE and 2 flex-- TEs can be a flex): AP, DMC, Turner, Marshall, Antonio Brown, Brandon Lloyd, Martellus Bennett, Dennis Pitta

Also need 1 qb for this league.. Choose 1: Roth, Cutler, Schaub

Too many decisions... Thanks for any insight!
    League 1: Definitely sit Ridley just based on the matchup. I'd definitely go with TRich, he should get 20+ touches against a weak Bills defense. I'd go DMC over Mathews just because you don't know what your going to get with Mathews. DMC is an elite back, I know he's going up against a good PIT defense, but that offense focuses on McFadden. No James Harrison and Polomalu will help too. I got DMC, and I'm starting him with confidence.

League 2: This is a tough one. Well your definitely starting Marshall, Charles, Roddy and Andre. I'd probably sit Amendola and Demaryius. Both of those guys have pretty tough matchups. From what I've heard, Mathews has looked good in practice and is pretty close to 100%, and he's a good ppr RB. Regardless of which two you decide to sit, there is a good chance your not going to get this one right because you have so many good options.

League 3: Definitely bench Turner. Also I'd bench Pitta, hope you played Bennett last night. Bennett is a great sleeper TE. Eli always utilizes his TE's, especially in the redzone. Did it for a few years with Boss, and did it last year with Ballard. As for QB, I'd roll with either Cutler or Roethlesberger. Burger is the safer choice, but he has a lower ceiling than Cutler. Personally, I'd go Cutler. I think he'll have a good bounce back game, and STL's defense is weak.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 09-21-12 at 04:47 PM.

dlunc3

thanks for the thoughts..

as of now i have dmc and trich slated in for league #1...

have dthomas and amendola as the odd men out for league #2...

I had decided to leave out AP and turner for league #3, but with lloyd questionable, i may have to leave him out since he is the night game and start AP.. I started bennett, and feel like i have to start pitta too since its a full point per reception for tight ends esp considering he is #1 in the nfl for targets for tight ends
    ... also have decided to stick it out with cutler over roth and schaub..

bol today