onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

D.Pitta or K.Rudolph

Who is the best TE out of these two? I was leaning K.Rudolph at the beginning of the season, but now think D.Pitta is the better of the two. He is getting a lot of targets, as a matter of fact, he is the most targeted TE through Week 2.

I just picked up D.Pitta up off the FA list. Stashing him on my Bench to see how he comes along. I have T.Gonzalez and his BYE Week isn't until Week 7.

Who do you like the best?

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rudolph! He should've had 2 Tds last game and I think he'll be the #2 guy after harvin and the top red zone target.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i also think rudolph has the higher upside, mainly because ponder is a young qb who loves to look for his TE...then again, theres been a lot of hype on rudolph and he just hasnt been delivering...obviously you will be starting gonzo, whoever else has the hot hand/better matchup by the time his bye rolls around is who you will be playing, and the matchups actually look like this: pitta @ houston, rudolph vs. arizona...i think youd want to avoid the houston matchup

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Looks like Flacco prefers Pitta over Dickson. Pitta definitely a better option in PPR leagues.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Pitta has been targeted like 25 times in 2 games....if it's a PPR it's definitely Pitta, and if it's not a PPR, it's still probably Pitta....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Just picked up Pitta myself... He will get targeted pretty consistantly through out the season imo.