KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wow, just got offered Brady + WR for RGIII

I was just offered Brady + Torey Smith for RG3. Is this a no brainer? I have a partner GM who I have to talk to, but I think we have to accept.

The scoring system is a little weird. When your QB gets sacked, it is minus one point. Interceptions and lost fumbles are only -1. A reception is +0.5. Other than that, pretty much yahoo standard.

My receivers are pretty weak. I have Fitzgerald, LaFell, Heyward-Bey and Nate Washington.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Yes. No brainer is exactly what it is.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Do it. Brady will be back to his 25+ fantasy games soon. You badly need a WR too.

KGambler

I just checked a fantasy site and RG3 is picked by all 3 "experts" to score more than Brady this week. I know it's a question of matchups, but it seems this is not a total ripoff trade.

I am planning on accepting. Just trying to get in touch with my partner. Will probably accept soon if I can't contact him.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11099

Interesting. I have someone in my keeper league that is debating on trading Brady this season to upgrade other areas. I would accept the trade too by the way.

KGambler

OK, it's a done deal.

Thanks for the input.

I don't think RG3 will continue to run so much. And if he does, I expect he'll get injured. But I have him starting for my other fantasy team, so I won't be pissed if he is Cam Newton II.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Take the deal and run.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

The risk reward is a lot higher with RG3. He could be this years cam newton. That being said, you cant argue with a guy who has been a consistent top 5 guy in fantasy at QB and yeah, your WR's are light.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

RGIII will pay greatly in games to come. More so than Brady and the fading Pats. IMO

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

keep Rg3 he has a higher reward ratio then brady with brady you can expect a consistant 18-21 points a game with RG3 your looking at 30 and up potential and on top of that 1 of bradys top receivers Aron hernandez is out for several weeks.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

RGIII hasn't played anyone yet. The Rams and a Saints D that's poorly coached and worse than last year. He's going to have his work cut out for him going forward. Brady and the Pats will get their shit together, and your WR core is weak. That trade is a no-brainer.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

def. no brainer to me and I have RG3. Torrey Smith is goods.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Great deal. Brady for Griffin str8 up would be a steal. Torrey Smith is just gravy