dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

feedback on two potential trades

what do you guys think about these two potential trades? one is playing for thursday so any help is greatly appreciated

my chris johnson for his benjarvis green ellis (is that really selling too low?)

my danny amendola for his andre brown (again, too low? giants play thurs against carolina..)
    lineup:

qb- romo
    wrs- m wallace/b marshall/m austin
    rbs- chris johnson/cedric benson
    flex- deangelo williams
    te- tony gonz

bench
    mike williams (TB)
    danny amendola
    fred jackson (inj)
    m bennet (te)

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I am stuck with Chris Johnson also, but I really think hes going to snap out of it...

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

yeah that is my dilemma, i am stuck with him now and i could unload him here for BJGE who has looked alright so far...i just think i am gonna wait it out a week and see how he does against detroit although if he sucks, i have no chance at trading him....

anyone have any input? really not sure about this amendola for brown trade, how do we think brown will play on thursday? is he worth a start alongside deangelo williams? or in place of williams? i dont know the severity of bradshaws injury just yet, so its tough to say if he will have a big enough role going forward

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I have the C Johnson dilemma too.

I would say no way and keep Amendola on that one.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

What scoring format?

If it is PPR im inclined to keep amendola as he receives a decent amount of targets on a weekly basis. Honestly, I would see if I could trade one of my better wr's for a upgrade at flex/rb and then plug amendola in assuming you play 3 wrs weekly.

Brown is a decent stop gap option but believe he has very limited long term use.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

i do play 3 wr's weekly, and it is not a ppr format. 12 team head to head non ppr. the guy offering me BJGE for CJ2YPA is my opponent this week, not sure if i want him to have CJ or me haha. im not sure id want to trade any of my "big 3" wr's of marshall/austin/wallace, as i have basically leaned on that combo in some way these past 2 weeks (1-1 by a hair, should be 2-0)

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

keep CJ no way to get equal value for him right now. Best bet is to hope he snaps out of it. I personally believe he will, I have CJ in my biggest league. So prolly wishful thinking.

To give u a idea how bad CJ has fallen, I was offered CJ for Ben Tate and Dennis Pitta today. It has gotten bad for CJ owners

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

jrod that is pretty bad...

i did just have a breakthrough on the trade development though, he offered green ellis AND afred morris for my cj2ypa and id throw in martellus bennett (he needs a tight end, i already have gonz) so now im really thinking about pulling the trigger...

cruz966
    cruz966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Stupid trade?

I just traded Gronk for Murray and Hernandez

Would any of you had done trade?

Gronk was my second round pick and I hate to let go of him but I think Murray has potential even through he has started slow. He also is injury prone. Everyone expects Hernandez to be back on October and before the injury Brady was throwing more to him. I did this trade because I am short on rbs

i have Ridley, sproles, ingram, benson, and Fred Taylor as running backs

what do you guys think did I messed up bad?