ak9392
    ak9392's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

fantasy football trade help

Hey guys, heard this site is really helpful and would love to hear feedback on this trade situation.

current lineup

andre johnson
    steve smith
    malcom floyd
    laurent robinson
    randy moss
    shonn greene
    marshawn lynch
    rashard mendenhall
    deangelo williams
    vernon davis
    coby fleener
    jacob tamme

my friend wants marshawn lynch and randy moss. Would it be stupid to try to pry calvin johnson from him with these two + another player?

thanks

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

go for it to get megatron I would give him any 3 off that list

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i say no chance in hell man, only because of your RB depth. you have lynch, then....d-williams? shonn greene? so you're gonna send those 2 out there as your RB1 and RB2? i own d-will, trust me it sucks. as for greene, he just got a head injury, and he is very inconsistent. i would call both of those RB's a flex spot and you are making them 1 and 2. you are already pretty thin at RB, you are gonna give away your only good one for a WR when you are pretty stacked at WR as it is (AJ, smith, moss) and not to mention...why do you have 3 TEs? is that due to league settings? i wouldnt ever roster 3 TEs, normally i keep 1 good one and get another for the bye week, they are just taking up space. see who else is available for RBs in your free agent pool

ak9392

i appreciate the fast responses. d-will can suck a nut hes being a huge inconsistent turd. and its my first year playing fantasy so i will unload a TE asap.

would it be worth it to trade lynch+ moss for frank gore? or is that just a pointless trade since lynch looks like hes ready to kill it this season?

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

pointless....lynch is your best asset. you wanna build on to him, lynch has been running wild and its clear his back spasms were minor. gore has been good, but he will have a little backfield competition once b jacobs comes back, and he gets hurt very easily. you would basically be giving away as good of a RB for gore, on top of moss for nothing
    Points Awarded:

ak9392 gave dudekid 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ak9392

awesome. appreciate the help dudekid.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

In my league someone wants to get my Trent richardson for his lynch?