ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

ttwarriors week 1 experts start and sit

These various responses were via twitter and facebook with other fantasy football guru's

Gino Cerulli – Dynasty Football Warehouse: Jonathan Dwyer- He’s a deep sleeper and likely won’t find his way into too many lineups but all the stars are aligning for him to get his chance. Mendenhall is doubtful. Redman is nicked up and was outplayed by Dwyer in the preseason. Denver’s defense is better than most people give them credit for and Pittsburgh’s offensive line is a mess, but with all the big name running backs being game time decisions, he may end up being a sneaky play for a desperate team.

Tony Cincotta – Fantasy Pros 911: Not sure Definition of sleeper so Amendola , Nate Washington, Blaine Gabbert ….Amendola – Det Secondary is as a criminally negligent as the teams two defensive tackles. Washington – NE Second worst team against the pass in the NFL. Need I say more. Gabbert – new Dink and Dunk offense fits Gabbert. Minn lets up 17 PTs to QB position last season.

Andy Miley – Fantasy Alarm: My favorite Sleeper Starter is Russell Wilson. With Lynch ailing, Wilson could throw for 230- 2tds and run 40 yards-1 td.
    Mike Woellert – Pro Football Focus: I hope he counts as a sleeper, but I like Kevin Smith to have a solid game against the Rams. No Michael Brockers on the interior, plus the Rams weak on the outside at LB, I like Smith to turn in a solid fantasy day.
    Joe Hoffman – Icon Fantasy Sports: Jake Locker – In what I believe will be the highest scoring game in the NFL in week 1 – he will have the ball in his hands more than anyone this side of Tom Brady. He will also make plays all game with his legs and I love QBs who score on the ground.
    Simon Shepherd – GO Ahead Score: Braylon Edwards – good with Wilson in the preseason, one of these Seattle receivers is going to have a big game. Rice should take away the attention of the Arizona secondary.
    Jeff Haseley – Football Guys: Kendall Wright. I am convinced that he will be a big part of the offense this year, beginning with week one vs. New England. He was a favorite target (by far) of Jake Locker in the preseason and could wind up replacing Nate Washington as the team’s WR2 behind Kenny Britt this year.
    David Gonos – DavidGonos.com: My favorite Sleeper Starter for Week 1 is Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer. With Isaac Redman battling an ankle injury and the Broncos having a subpar rush defense, I like his chances of getting 100-plus total yards.
    Shane Hallam – Draft Countdown: Titus Young going up against the Rams for pass happy Detroit. With the 3 WR sets used, Young will be matched up against corner Janoris Jenkins or Bradley Fletcher for the majority of the game. Young outmatches both those players in speed and skill. He should be good for a long touchdown and 80 yards or so.
    Dish Adams – Fantasy Insights: I am really high on Stevan Ridley with Vereen out and on Mike Wallace who is under everyone’s radar, but I cannot overlook Tony Gonzalez in his first game in Kansas City. He is always consistent, and with all of the attention that will be paid to Julio Jones and Roddy White on the outside, I have to believe the Falcons want to get him a big game against his former squad where he began his hall of fame career. He has been virtually ignored at the TE position. I hate leaving Cedric Benson out here with news that Alex Green’s knee swelled up, but Tony G is my man.
    George Kurtz – Leatherheads.com: Jake Locker, have no choice but to throw the ball, Bradford would’ve been here if I trusted his receivers more.
    Luke Wetta – FFGator.com: Is Pierre Garcon a sleeper? Liked what I saw between him and RGIII in preseason and think he is top 20 WR this week. I would start him over Demaryius, DeSean, Bowe, Mike Wallace and Brandon Lloyd. If not digging deep enough I wanted to say DHB, but Palmer has not looked good enough in offense yet so give me Titus Young against the Rams, expecting single coverage all game.
    Greg Kellogg – Fantasy Sharks Radio: DeAngelo Williams -the Buccaneers gave up 36.97ppg to opposing RBs last year. I don’t believe the Bucs have improved on defense. In two games against Tampa last year, Williams carried the ball 18 times for 95 yards and two TDs. He added two receptions for 18 more yards. With Stewart out of the picture I believe he could exceed the yardage and reception numbers in this game alone and he should score.
    Rob Warner – FF Spin: Darrius Heyward-Bey – With Denarius Moore battling a hamstring injury and Jacoby Ford (foot) listed as doubtful, DHB should dominate targets. The former #7 overall pick had 9 catches for 130 yards and a TD in season finale against San Diego last season.
    Jeff Ratcliffe – Pro Football Focus: I love Jake Locker against the Patriots this week. He doesn’t have Kenny Britt, but the Titans are going to have to air the ball out in this one. We saw big fantasy numbers from Locker in his limited playing time last season. I like him as a sneaky QB1 play.
    RC – Junkyard Jake: Jonathan Dwyer has been a virtual after-thought since he was drafted in the 6th round 2 years ago, but the 3rd year running back could surprise this week as he fills in for Rashard Mendenhall along with Isaac Redman.
    Jim Day – FantasyTaz.com: My favorite sleeper is Rod Streater. Jacoby Ford has been ruled out this week so Streater will man the slot. He was the only receiver for Oakland that even looked halfway decent in the preseason and Palmer already seems comfortable with him. If Denarius Moore is limited at all then Streater will be on the field for all passing attempts.

ttwarrior1

Gino Cerulli – Dynasty Football Warehouse: Doug Martin I think too many people are expecting RB1 numbers from Martin, right out of the gate.I also don’t think it’s unreasonable to think that Blount outplays Martin and gets more touches than people expect.

Tony Cincotta – Fantasy Pros 911: Peyton Manning. Pitt only let up 9 PTS to QB”s last season. BRING BACK TEBOW.

Andy Miley – Fantasy Alarm: Someone that people are high on that I am not is RG3. The Saints have been kicked around, but I expect them to hold RG3 to under 230 yards combined and only 1 td.
    Mike Woellert – Pro Football Focus: I’ve seen Donald Brown ranked within the top 20, but I’m not a fan of his this week. The Bears had one of the best run defenses, allowing 96.4 YPG and Brown hasn’t been the most explosive of backs.
    Joe Hoffman – Icon Fantasy Sports: Ronnie Brown – I understand that he has a full slate of touches set for him this week against a bad rush defense. However, what I don’t understand is why everyone is not acknowledging that Ronnie Brown hasn’t been good in almost 4 years. I’ll pass unless I’m desperate.
    Simon Shepherd – GO Ahead Score: Aaron Rodgers – 49ers number 1 tactic against a stud QB is to keep them off the field through controlling the clock and keeping the chains slowly moving. I expect to see a lot of time between every 49er play, keeping Rodgers off the field.
    Jeff Haseley – Football Guys: Philip Rivers is someone who I think will struggle. He will have an undrafted free agent LT against a Raiders pass defense that looked very formidable in the preseason. Ryan Mathews’ absence could lead a running game that struggles. As a result I can see the Chargers having a tough time finding a rhythm on offense.
    David Gonos – DavidGonos.com: Pierre Garcon is getting a lot of love this week, but I’d really like to see what Robert Griffin III is like in regular game day action before committing to this receiver in my lineup.
    Shane Hallam – Draft Countdown: I’m scared to use Jacksonville RB Rashad Jennings this week. Though I wouldn’t risk starting MJD, it wouldn’t surprise if Jones-Drew gets going if the coaching staff decides to keep him in the game and Jennings never quite holds the fantasy value.
    Dish Adams – Fantasy Insights: Peyton Hillis, RB, KCC - I just don’t see it. I have to believe that Jamaal Charles, as dynamic as he is, leads the Chiefs in touches despite the coaching staff’s protests that Hillis will share the load. Hillis will go up the middle and get goal line work, but in PPR leagues I don’t think a 40 yards on 15 carries matters even with a TD.
    George Kurtz – Leatherheads.com: Fred Jackson, think he’s going to find it tough to run against the JETS, Spiller has a better day.
    Luke Wetta – FFGator.com: Aaron Rodgers & Greg Jennings. Rodgers is rated as #2 QB by most and Jennings around 7th WR. Rodgers will not finish as top 5 QB this week and Jennings outside of the top 10 at WR. You still start them obviously, but not penciling them like other rankings I have seen.
    Greg Kellogg – Fantasy Sharks Radio: WR Vincent Jackson – The Bucs have been trying with limited success to force the ball to Jackson. Rapport takes time and I don’t expect to see huge dividends in this connection until week four or five. Further, they will be playing a fired up Panther’s defense that has all of its stars back. Look for the Buccaneers to have a long day.
    Rob Warner – FF Spin: Roddy White: Rowdy Roddy White will likely take somewhat of a backseat to Julio Jones and faces a much tougher matchup against Chiefs CB Brandon Flowers. KC allowed the 7th fewest fantasy pts to opposing WRs last season despite missing pro bowl S Eric Berry (ACL) who will be back for this game. This matchup could be lower scoring than many expect. Matty Ice also usually struggles on grass and might be in for a rude awakening in Arrowhead (remember what they did to Aaron Rodgers last season giving the Pack their only regular season loss).
    Jeff Ratcliffe – Pro Football Focus: I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily down on him, but I do have my concerns about Darren Sproles. It’s not a question of skill, as he’s still an electric football player. My concern is mainly related to how the Saints use him. I have my suspicions that Mark Ingram could have a larger role this season. Then again, that could be wishful thinking from an Ingram supporter.
    RC – Junkyard Jake: If any 36 year-old QB is going to return from four neck surgeries and throw for 300 yards after sitting from football for a year, it will be Peyton Manning. Still, I’m a little cautious on Manning against the Steelers, and wonder if his arm strength will be adequate in the early season.
    Jim Day – FantasyTaz.com: I have to go with Justin Blackman. I’m not saying he will do nothing, but some are counting on him as a WR2 and that is just too much for me. We heard earlier this week that Minnesota DB Chris Cook will shadow Blackmon all over the field. This will not be good for his chances to have a dominant game.

Which Rookie has the best Week 1?

Gino Cerulli – Dynasty Football Warehouse: I’m sitting comfortably atop the Russell Wilson and wagon. I’m not sure what “it” is, but he has “it.” Against a soft Arizona defense I can see him putting up some impressive numbers.
    Tony Cincotta – Fantasy Pros 911: RG3. Luck tough matchup, let’s see what Martin does.
    Andy Miley – Fantasy Alarm: I like Justin Blackmon this week to surprise and have close to 100 yards and a TD. The Vikings have a horrible secondary.
    Mike Woellert – Pro Football Focus: I’m going IDP here and I say it’s Luke Kuechly this week. Bucs are going to exploit the Panther run defense with Martin/Blount, plus Kuechly has looked in passing situations.
    Joe Hoffman – Icon Fantasy Sports: Doug Martin and I don’t think it will be close. Good matchup at home and should be poised to start his career off with a bang.
    Simon Shepherd – GO Ahead Score: Kendall Wright – Locker will have to throw and New England’s secondary is only marginally better than last year’s attempt.
    Jeff Haseley – Football Guys: I am torn between Kendall Wright and Justin Blackmon. I think both will be heavily targeted in week one. If I had to pick one who scores a touchdown, it would be Blackmon.
    David Gonos – DavidGonos.com: Doug Martin — I’m a Bucs fan, so maybe it’s a homer pick, but he’s the real deal. The fact that he can block so well means he’s going to be on the field an awful lot.
    Shane Hallam – Draft Countdown: Robert Griffin III will come out with guns blazing this week. Though I still like Luck more for the season, expect tons of passes from RGIII with the Skins RB situation and the Saints to give up some deep ones to Pierre Garcon and Fred Davis. He’ll be the talk of Week 2.
    Dish Adams – Fantasy Insights: Doug Martin, RB, TBB. He should be the answer to this question every week. I wrote that he was positively too low in our pre-season rank of him as the #7 RB, but because he hasn’t taken an NFL snap I couldn’t put him higher. I don’t see him coming off the field other than for the occasional breather because he is not only a talented runner, but he is a fierce blocker and excellent in blitz pickup – better than Blount or Ware. He also faces last year’s 28th ranked defense which didn’t improve enough to scare me.
    George Kurtz – Leatherheads.com: RGIII, could’ve put Luck here also, they both will have to throw a ton to keep up. If Indy was at home, I would’ve gone Luck.
    Luke Wetta – FFGator.com: Give me Doug Martin at home. 100 total yards and a TD against Panthers.
    Greg Kellogg – Fantasy Sharks Radio: I believe all the rookie QBs are going to struggle. And picking a rookie WR to stand out is very tough – even though I do like Justin Blackmon this week. Not sure about Trent Richardson so that leaves the candy to RB Doug Martin. He will get lots of opportunities and can catch the ball out of the backfield.
    Rob Warner – FF Spin: Easy one – Doug Martin has top 10 potential in favorable week 1 matchup with Carolina. Panthers ranked 25th against the run (131 YPG) last season. First year head coach Greg Schiano is expected to employ a ground & pound philosophy and the Boise State alum’s pass catching ability makes him a must start with the potential to flirt with RB1 status in his NFL debut.
    Jeff Ratcliffe – Pro Football Focus: Luke Kuechly. Oh wait, you mean offense, right? In that case, I’m going to go with Doug Martin. The Bucs fed Martin the rock this preseason, and he looked darn good in the process. Martin is a solid RB1 option this week with all of the injuries/players coming back from holdouts.
    RC – Junkyard Jake: Tough call between Andrew Luck, Doug Martin, Russell Wilson and Kendall Wright, but I’ll say Kendall Wright as he fills in for Kenny Britt in a game against the Patriots where the Titans may need to throw a bunch.
    Jim Day – FantasyTaz.com: I am going with Russell Wilson. I loved what I saw from him in preseason. Has the ability to devastate defense with his legs and his arm, but he will always look to pass before pulling the ball down and run. I look for him to cause fits to the Arizona defense.

ttwarrior1

DeSuan Jackson's Week 1 just got a little more difficult. While Jeremy Maclins considered to be the Eagles' most complete wide receiver, Jackson will be the one to draw cornerback Joe Haden on Sunday against the Browns. Haden told the Akron Beacon Journal on Friday that he will "mirror" Jackson in coverage.

You know we're nearing or have reached the bottom of the fantasy football injury report barrel when Brian Hartlines name is brought up, but here we are. Hartline practiced fully on Friday and is listed as probable for Sunday's game versus the Texans. Hartline returned to full practice last week after missing every preseason game due to a left calf injury.

According to the Washington Post, there are signs that Alfred Morris will be the Redskins' starting running back this Sunday versus the New Orleans Saints.
    "Several people with knowledge of the situation said they believe Morris is the probable starter, but they didn't know if a final decision had been made," the Post's Mark Maske wrote on Friday.
    When asked if a final decision had indeed been made, head coach Mike Shanahan said, "Not yet. Keep them guessing."

The 49ers had to feel fortunate when it was discovered that Brandon Jacobs preseason knee injury wouldn't cost him the entire season. But it looks like it will cost him at least one game. Jacobs was unable to practice yet again Friday, and the team has listed him as questionable for Sunday's game versus the Packers. Head coach Jim Harbaugh said Jacobs would make the trip to Green Bay, but when asked about Jacobs' chances of playing, he was noncommittal.
    "Still get 48 hours," Harbaugh said.

Panthers Steve Smith is probable :
    While Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart will probably miss Sunday's game due to his sprained ankle, his teammate, wide receiver Steve Smith as responded well to treatment for his foot infection. Smith finished off a full week of full practice Friday and is listed as probable to play Sunday against the Buccaneers. The infection caused Smith to spend about 10 days off the field before returning to practice last Sunday.

Cardinals RB Beanie Wells suddenly on injury report due to bum hamstring

**** you beanie.

Seeing Cardinals running back Beanie Wellson the injury report is about as common as Beanie Wells running for a three-yard gain. However, this is a little different. Wells made his first appearance on the week's injury report Friday; he was added because of an issue with a hamstring. He is listed as questionable to play in Sunday's game against the Seahawks.

Oakland Raiders wide receiver Denarius Moore will be a game-time decision for his Monday Night Football game versus the San Diego Chargers. The early speculation, in this case from ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson, believes that Moore will play after missing roughly a month of practice due to a hamstring injury.

For the third consecutive day, running back Trent Richardson participated in Browns practice. According to the Akron Beacon Journal, he is expected to play Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles..

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

You copy paste all your material and call yourself an 'expert'?

ttwarrior1

not true, did u miss my 4 sbr articles??

Is this the best u got? good grief

Im currently in 8 chat rooms and about 40 forums helping people as we speak

You can join our skype group by invite, but if u act up, ill boot u