purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Need fantasy advice :(

I have Jonathon Stewart, Mendenhall, Ben Tate, Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, Bradshaw.

I'm thinking of dropping Ben Tate for Bradshaws backup Wilson...he's expected to come on strong later in the year, and Bradshaw gets injured a lot but plays with it... Just wondering what the board thinks I should do. Is it worth dropping anyone I have picked for that Wilson guy from the giants?

Its a 200.00 entry and 5.00 per trade/waiver move league.

league is regular yahoo league its 16 teams 2 8 team divisions. each division is its own draft. They go head to head in the playoffs. Its a sizeable payout for a work league.

would appreciate the help guys.

Oh and a pick for the weekend for those who read the post

My pick for the weekend for the Iowa/Iowa St game is ISU +3.5. I think the value is in the money line.

Good Luck to all and thanks for reading.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I would keep Tate, the guy is a capable backup and much more talented and productive than Wilson.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah it's a tough choice. ben tate's a starter in any other team but with healthy foster, his value isn't that great. if it's not ppr, i might even drop stewart for david wilson. stewart is talented but he's on the wrong team, fantasy wise...