ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Need SBR Fantasy Help! (tired of seeing these yet?)

Let me preface this post by saying I have never been in a FF league before. I mean I understand what goes on and all that but I've never bothered to go through with the whole thing. I told a friend I would fill the last spot in his league this year because they needed one more person. I need SBR's advice because my draft is tonight and I'm a complete noob here. I know with TT and the host of other experts I can try to salvage something.

This is a 14 team keeper league. They expanded from 12 teams to 14 this year and I guess they let everyone keep 5 players this year but it's going down to 4 next year. Me and one other guy are new to the league so we get the #1 and #2 picks. The coin flip picked the other guy as #1 so I will be picking 2nd. The other guy has already confirmed (through a friend) that he will be picking AP as his first round selection.

Here is a link to a Google spreadsheet with last year's rosters. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0p4b2RyeXZuMkE

The ones highlighted in blue are their keepers. I'm sure most of you savvy FF'ers know this already, but in this league if you keep a 1-3 that is your first round pick. So Team B in this spreadsheet has already selected McFadden as his 1st round selection.

In reading up here on SBR, I guess the consensus is to really go for RBs out of the gate. Should I be looking at like a Marshawn Lynch or Frank Gore in the first round? I really need some help here boys - at all positions. I'm happy to give up points for helpful replies as well!

My draft is tonight at 7pm so I'll be checking this thread all day. I can post the scoring rules if that helps anyone with advice or answer any questions about the league. Thanks in advance!

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Gore is there, by far him.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Frank Gore may not even be a starter come Week 8, do not.