PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Fantasy Team Rater (Will Award Points!)

Will award points to serious comments and thoughts. Where do you think I'm weak? Scale of 1-10 type stuff? Standard ESPN scoring, 10 team, head to head

QB - Tony Romo
    RB - Ray Rice
    RB - Trent Richardson
    WR - Andre Johnson
    WR - Brandon Lloyd
    RB/WR/TE - Dwayne Bowe
    TE - Jimmy Graham
    DEF - Eagles
    K - Mason Crosby
    Bench - Doug Martin
    Bench - Matt Schaub
    Bench - Titus Young
    Bench - Jacob Tamme
    Bench - David Wilson
    Bench - Mark Ingram
    Bench - Jonathan Baldwin

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

You are weak at RB #2 and WR #2 both are "iffy" andB. Lloyd would be better suited in PPR leagues; not standard format becasue I don't see him getting more than 5-6 TD's at the max. Welker, Gronk and Aaron will be hogging those TD's up.

I would start Doug Martin over Trent "knee scope" Richardson for now also to be on the safe side.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave NYSportsGuy210 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

weak team

romo sucks

schaub is your starter

weak at RB

what pick did you have

PickWinnerAllDay

pick 5 bronx

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

i like rice at 5

good pick

who were the first 4 picks. just curious
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave Br0nxer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

romo is fine

but it might be nice to have a healthy rb2...richardson might play but i wouldnt want him

whats with the boise guys? too bad kellen moore isnt available
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave InTheDrink 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm feel pretty solid about my team... playoffs at least. Never miss the playoffs with this group.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Pretty weak at WR2 and the Flex spot. Other than that, I like the rest of your starters. Pretty solid team.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave ROFLcopter 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Fantastic team. QB alone will most likely win this for you.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave opie1988 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I have romo, lloyd and birds D on my team too so i think your good to go along with johnson, rice, graham and bowe. I would start martin over richardson. Titus young and daivid wilson are nice sleepers who will make nice bye week fillers. Definitley a playoff team.
    Last edited by MC PICKS; 08-26-12 at 09:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave MC PICKS 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

same as all teams in a ten team league, show me a ten team league with a bad team

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good team. Martin in Flex spot.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave ChalkyDog 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

Graham will have a monster year!
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave Carseller4 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Graham will have a monster year!
    Really good team. Rice was huge for me last year.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave Jeffie 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

You are extremely weak at WR. Andre Johnson is completely overrated and can you trust Lloyd in NE with Hernandez, Welker, Gronk?

Rice is a stud and have to hope HUGE yr for Martin for you to contend. I don't like this team
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave BigDeem5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    You are extremely weak at WR. Andre Johnson is completely overrated and can you trust Lloyd in NE with Hernandez, Welker, Gronk?

Rice is a stud and have to hope HUGE yr for Martin for you to contend. I don't like this team
    i agree
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave jeffdane 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Doug Martin should be your RB2 ahead of Trent.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave BigSpoon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Alright, Opie's comment made me laugh.

Andre Johnson being overrated kind of made me laugh. People just have short memories. Guy has enough in the tank to be a top 3 WR still.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Alright, Opie's comment made me laugh.

Andre Johnson being overrated kind of made me laugh. People just have short memories. Guy has enough in the tank to be a top 3 WR still.
    I'll bet you real $, or points. Andre isn't top 5 WR this year.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I'll bet you real $, or points. Andre isn't top 5 WR this year.
    He's projected as a 3 or 4 depending on the website. I may take you up on that. Drive your money up here.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Love the team overall. Weakest point is 2nd receiver, although I think Lloyd will pretty good.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

kerry needing to buy friends as usual.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

How come you stiffed me?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    How come you stiffed me?
    haha how'd I stiff you

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Trent Richardson is an unknown entity--weak

I can't lie---The Bench part of your team is super weak except for Tamme who will see the ball

Basically, Romo, Rice, Johnson, and Lloyd are your strengths. I'm not 100 percent aware of ESPN rules but you sure won't win with this. Mark Ingram? He's weaker than his Alabama counterpart Trent Richardson. If trades are allowed after the 1st week, certainly adjust.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Trent Richardson is an unknown entity--weak

I can't lie---The Bench part of your team is super weak except for Tamme who will see the ball

Basically, Romo, Rice, Johnson, and Lloyd are your strengths. I'm not 100 percent aware of ESPN rules but you sure won't win with this. Mark Ingram? He's weaker than his Alabama counterpart Trent Richardson. If trades are allowed after the 1st week, certainly adjust.
    I don't think I can give you points because I have a top 2 TE and you didn't include it as a strength.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I don't think I can give you points because I have a top 2 TE and you didn't include it as a strength.

don't worry. I'm tired and just glimpsed quickly. I really don't know ESPN rules, therefore I'm not an expert. I was just saying that your team appears to be weak. Do you really think Trent Richardson will go crazy. Also, tight end is a secondary feature in most fantasy leagues. They bring low amounts of points. I know the basics from leagues that I've played like Fan Duel, Draftstreet. The bench is a real eyesore. I'm not a huge fan of Ingram. He's as bad as his dad was with the Giants. Good luck. I don't mind giving an opinion for nothing. It's and open forum and if I help with my 35 years of watching football, that's good enough for me.

PickWinnerAllDay

don't worry. I'm tired and just glimpsed quickly. I really don't know ESPN rules, therefore I'm not an expert. I was just saying that your team appears to be weak. Do you really think Trent Richardson will go crazy. Also, tight end is a secondary feature in most fantasy leagues. They bring low amounts of points. I know the basics from leagues that I've played like Fan Duel, Draftstreet. The bench is a real eyesore. I'm not a huge fan of Ingram. He's as bad as his dad was with the Giants. Good luck. I don't mind giving an opinion for nothing. It's and open forum and if I help with my 35 years of watching football, that's good enough for me.
    I've had this league going with my friends for 5 years. Made the playoffs 5 times, won it twice. I'd be shocked if this team didn't make the playoffs. But yes, I do think Richardson has the potential to be a top 10 RB points wise this year. Guy is an all around back and he is the best offensive player the Browns have IMO. We'll see how it works out. I got him in the 4th round so I felt it was a necessary pick at that point. He averages late 2nd round.

Anyway... Graham is a fantasy monster. Brees looks his way so much and passes so much that he's a stud. Jimmy Graham had 187 points last year... to kind of show you what that means... only 4 WR in the NFL had more than 187 points last year.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I can say that Romo will put up huge numbers. Jerry Jones is making this a must win situation for Dallas and won't tolerate otherwise. As Amani Toomer stated, Romo's numbers are better than Eli's. Does that meant that he'll win? No. This is a no nonsense year for Dallas and Romo will be a huge gem at the price or spot that you got him at. I love Ray Rice as the go to all purpose guy in Baltimore. We're from the same area and Rice has always delivered. No big deal, I like giving an opinion. Okay, sleep for me.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I've had this league going with my friends for 5 years. Made the playoffs 5 times, won it twice. I'd be shocked if this team didn't make the playoffs. But yes, I do think Richardson has the potential to be a top 10 RB points wise this year. Guy is an all around back and he is the best offensive player the Browns have IMO. We'll see how it works out. I got him in the 4th round so I felt it was a necessary pick at that point. He averages late 2nd round.

Anyway... Graham is a fantasy monster. Brees looks his way so much and passes so much that he's a stud. Jimmy Graham had 187 points last year... to kind of show you what that means... only 4 WR in the NFL had more than 187 points last year.

Love Brees but how do you know what you get out of Richardson if he hasn't played a down? Case Keenum is in a " win now" situation due to his age. He should be tough but the transition to pros isn't for everyone. I hope that I helped. Good luck, if you're confident, always go with your gut and not other posters opinions.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave will2survive 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Love Brees but how do you know what you get out of Richardson if he hasn't played a down? Case Keenum is in a " win now" situation due to his age. He should be tough but the transition to pros isn't for everyone. I hope that I helped. Good luck, if you're confident, always go with your gut and not other posters opinions.
    A lot of games late are won by smart add/drops. Our league actually has a 10 add/drop minimum which they added because I had like 30 one year when I won it.

So you'll win the league if you're smart with the add/drops basically. Too many injuries that'll happen that you need guys to fill in. I think that if Romo has a great year that I'm a lock for the playoffs. If he doesn't, I'm not so sure.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

don't listen to the haters. you got a pretty solid team. i don't know how you got richardson and martin in the same draft. richardson's been going in the late 2nd or early 3rd and martin's been going anywhere from 3rd to 5th. if martin gets the start, he should put up some good numbers. i personally think your rbs are solid, you got the best te, decent qb, but besides andre johnson, that's where you'll be inconsistent.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave Ghenghis Kahn 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    don't listen to the haters. you got a pretty solid team. i don't know how you got richardson and martin in the same draft. richardson's been going in the late 2nd or early 3rd and martin's been going anywhere from 3rd to 5th. if martin gets the start, he should put up some good numbers. i personally think your rbs are solid, you got the best te, decent qb, but besides andre johnson, that's where you'll be inconsistent.
    I drafted over the phone since all these guys still in Knoxville and didn't wnat to drop this tradition... so I can't tell you exactly why no one liked Richardson, especially since this was SEC country... but I got him mid 4th round and I wasn't as high on him as everyone else but I couldn't pass him up at that spot I didn't think. And Martin I got a few rounds later... honestly I think it was the 6th/7th round on that. I was about to nab Donald Brown really late but someone took him right before I wanted him. And I was getting Cutler as my backup QB but got taken right before as well.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Ok.... here's my take. Unreal team. I love your rb's and receivers/te's big time. Don't care what anyone thinks. Richardson going to have awesome season. Philly forD seems so-so but after llast season, they should be way better. I see Romo and your bench as the only weeknees. If your guys stay healthy, you win.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave Marigold HD 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Oh wow, didn't even notice you had Doug Martin. Get him in your starting lineup ASAP

12 Last