m3xtreme
    m3xtreme's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should i KEEP Ryan Matthews for my keeper league this year??? thoughts please

I have posted with this same question before but my draft is tonight and would like to hear from any of you about any new news regarding Ryan Matthews?

- Any injury Updates?
    - Any news or comments out of SD
    - Any reason as to why i shouldn't keep him?

I have Brees, Graham, S. Jackson I'm keeping so far..

I have to keep 4 no matter what and have the choice of Cruz, Dez, and Matthews to also Keep.

Please help with any last suggestions you have... let me know what you guys think about my situation.

any help or comments help

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

depends, who do u plan on drafting after everyone cuts the players. do you know who others are keepin?

If you cut s jackson or cruz or whoever, can u get any of them when u draft.

12 or ten teams, is it ppr, etc

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

I would not keep Steven Jackson over Mathews. Bad move there guy. If anything, look at the age of each back to help your decision. Jackson is close to 30 and his best years are definitely behind him.

Consider keeping them both, if anything.

m3xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    depends, who do u plan on drafting after everyone cuts the players. do you know who others are keepin?

If you cut s jackson or cruz or whoever, can u get any of them when u draft.

12 or ten teams, is it ppr, etc

I don' t know who is keeping who until one hour before the draft.. I can guess though.

its a 10 team and its NOT ppr...

I am leaning on keeping them both s. jackson n matthews instead of either dez or cruz...

I draft 10th because i won last year and i have the 10th and 11th draft pics (snake draft).

So im thinking i keep brees, graham, jackson and matthews.. because of the lack of good recievers..

i know the way people will draft in my league and i think either cruz or dez will be available again around my 10th pick..

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I've got him in a keeper league too. Keep thinking of what I should do.

m3xtreme

i think im going jackson, brees, graham, matthews..

Can't risk not having a couple good RB's..

there are a lot of good WR's this year but few good RB's .. gotta stick to my gut, cuz this is a keeper league so maybe matthews will bounce back and have a good second half

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

agree with u m3

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I would keep Mathews if I were you