ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

Sleeper Fantasy Football Defenses

A big-play defense in fantasy football can solidify your roster like no other. Since it is arguably the one position in fantasy with the fewest top-notch options, getting your hands on a predictably productive defensive unit can put you head and shoulders above your competition. Pittsburgh finished 2011 as the NFL’s top defense.in most leagues,
    they finished outside the top 10.They didn't make big plays and they had the third fewest interceptions (11),
    the second fewest defensive touchdowns (2) and the second fewest forced fumbles (6).

The 49ers and other defenses are just being drafted too early and you need to draft as many rb, wr and sleeper players as possible and draft your defense in the last 2 or 3 rounds.

3 Sleeper defenses for 2012 are The Bills,Packers and Bengals

Buffalo Bills
    In spite of having the second most defensive touchdowns , the Bills were essentially a hit or miss defensive unit in 2011.They gave up a ton of yards and even more points 27.1 per game.They went out and signed Mario Williams. He will team with 2nd year pro MarcellDareus at DT and Linebackers Nick Barnett and Kirk Morrison to form one of the biggest sleeper unit in 2012.
    Buffalo's fantasy playoff schedule are enticing with St Louis in week 14, Seatle in week 15 both at home and week 16 in Miami

Green Bay Packers:
    The Packers have 85 interceptions over the past three seasons. Eighty five. And their 31 picks from 2011 were eight more than any other team.

Green Bay finished last season ranked 19th in defense, primarily because they got up on teams and the opposition had to ignore the running game just to remain competitive. No other team surrendered more passing yards than the Packers for that reason, and with all of those pass attempts come the opportunity to make plays defensively.

Green Bay will continue to be a big-play Team for fantasy owners.

Cincinnati Bengals

Cincinnati led the league in three-and-outs last season and was one of the best units at sacking the quarterback. They finished with the third most sacks in the league (45) even with no player getting double digit sacks

Cincinnati selected Dre Kirkpatrick in this year’s draft. He will add to a solid secondary that includes the return of Leon Hall, Nate Clements and free agent Terence Newman.
    During the first six weeks, they play the Cleveland Browns twice, Jacksonville and Miami at home

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I always pick my D in the last round. If they do well for me I'll keep em for awhile but otherwise I just change weekly.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Ottawa roughriders

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Take one of the teams that plays Indy twice in the year. ( same division)

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

new york jets will improve