ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

TT Top Fantasy RB's for 2012

It's early for rb ranks but here are my early ranks. Need to see some of these guys
    in action and some are recovering from injuries

12 team Ppr ranks

1 Arian Foster
    2 LeSean McCoy
    3 Chris Johnson
    4 Ray Rice
    5 Ryan Mathews
    6.Matt Forte
    7 Darren McFadden
    8 Marshawn Lynch
    9 MJD
    10 Adrian Peterson
    11 Steven Jackson
    12. Darren Sproles

Just too many question marks right now for fantasy rb's.

RB thoughts
    1. Trent Richardson: do you really want a rb that plays baltimore, steelers twice and is a rookie? He's averaging late 1 or early 2. Pass. You can do much better

2. DeMarco Murray: guy has a couple good games now cowboy fans think he is god or something. He has durability issues on a pass 1st team. Id just simply stay away. If you draft late, take a look and see how he does in the pre season first. I just can't take this guy in round 1 or early 2

3. Never look at a rb's td total from the year before when determining how you like a certain running back. Always look at the yards, receptions, touches, over touchdowns.

4. Reggie Bush: durability issues, better for a ppr league. He just goes too early and they drafted Daniel Thomas to start . Rd 4 pick 9 for bush. I pass. I wouldn't take him in rd 5 either.

5. Michael Turner: averages round 3 pick 3. Doesn't catch. his rank is higher in a non ppr vs ppr league. He will run less this year but will be better in the fantasy playoffs this season. Atlanta has the easiest schedule in football this year and they play weak defenses in the fantasy playoffs this season. If you draft turner. Draft Rodgers as a handcuff later. Don't take him too early but if he falls to late 3 or early 4, go for it. He's being predicted as a possible bust, but he's been picked a bust for almost 3 years. Turner will have a fine season. No stacking the box this year against Atlanta

6. Jamal Charles and Peyton Hillis: Charles averages round 2 pick 8 and hillis
    averages round 7 pick 3. if you draft charles, you need to draft hillis. I need to see them in action in pre season to see if i would dare draft any of these 2. Do not draft Hillis
    if you don't draft charles

7 Washington RB's: most say stay away. i say draft 1 of them if he falls in the right spot and that is Roy Helu. Helu average round 5 and pick 8. That's not a bad time to take Helu. He can catch the ball and RG3 will throw alot of short dump passes to Helu. If he busts, so be it. It's not like your losing your top rb. Helu alone will win you a few weeks.

8. Doug Martin: i pass, need to see him beat out Blount and he has injury issues. Id pass on both, let someone else overpay for him.

9. David Wilson: i love wilson. Can you really trust Bradshaw to stay healthy. Jacobs is gone and Wilson can catch the football. Wouldnt be surprised if he got 1k and 10 td . He averages round 9 and pick 1. I say 2 weeks before the season starts he will go alot higher.

10. Detroit Rb: pass, don't draft any no matter what. Don't waste your time.

11. Michael Bush: big deal. Forte is the man, Bush should only be picked if you take Forte. Don't waste your time drafting a backup rb in round 8.. He is talented but nothing but a backup for now.

12. Benjarvus Green Ellis: not buying it, i pass. Doesn't catch, too slow. will get some td because someone has too. I don't like the bengals that much at all this year. I predict Cincy to go 8-8 tops.

ttwarrior1

Have any rb questions. Ask them here.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

13. Stay away from Panthers RB's. Cam steals goal line TD's.

ttwarrior1

Id almost take tolbert over the other rb's they have and u can get tolbert in the last round, and he can catch better.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

really liking a shot with helu. Good points thx tt