loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

discrepancies between Fanduel and ESPN data

May 19 Spurs VS Clippers, according to Fanduel, Tim Duncan scored 21 points and made 9 rebounds but on espn.com its 19 points and 13 rebounds, there is a difference for Parker too, 17 points scored on Fanduel and 23 on espn. only the blocked shots and the assists are the same for Duncan on both sites. there are differences on other players too so its not an isolated case.

fan.jpg

espn.jpg

am i missing something or is Fanduel not feeding correct data which means that some players might unfairly win or lose against other players?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Your screen shots don't show us the dates of either of those....

Duncan went for 19 and 13 in game 3 of the series....and went for 21 and 9 in game 4....sooooo...one of your screen shots I'm guessing is from the wrong date....

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Your fanduel screen shot is obviously from game 4, not the 19th of May which was game 3...as Nick Young had 3 points but a turnover for a total of 2 points....just as in your screen shot...the same day Timmy went for 21 and 9...obviously your fanduel screen shot is from game 4, which was Sunday the 20th....

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Your fanduel screen shot is obviously from game 4, not the 19th of May which was game 3...as Nick Young had 3 points but a turnover for a total of 2 points....just as in your screen shot...the same day Timmy went for 21 and 9...obviously your fanduel screen shot is from game 4, which was Sunday the 20th....
    i knew i was missing smthg, that particular Fanduel tourney went for 2 days, it started on the 19 and ended on the 20, on fanduel its says its the 19 but thats the starting date not the finish date which was what confused me. its great though though that one can verify fantasy sites data with an independent source, hope anyone from you check what points his lineup scored from time to time, just to be on the safe side.