adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

this chick is > Hallie B - posted in this thread - or say Salma Hayek?? what is the criteria for this contest and who votes?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pretty sure hallie berry and other way hotter than these pageant bitches actresses make way more money.
    100%

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Wow, I thought maybe she had a slamming swimsuit body. Ugh, she's butt ugly.

But, digging into more details, this was held in Atlanta at Tyler Perry studios, so it was most likely partisan black and there's a lot of gays and lesbians (and trannies, etc.) in Atlanta, so it makes some sense. I'd bet if we saw the judges, we'd get our answer. They probably all look like her??

But back to my point about women having a very different take on what looks good. I knew a girl that looked like this girl but lighter. She was lesbian and would pull the most beautiful women you could imagine. She turned dozens of women out. Women love this look. She looks like a metrosexual man. I had a girl friend who was bisexual and we would go to a club called Peanuts in West Hollywood. I think Tuesday nights was lesbian night (I called it the Fish Fry). Her and I would pick up so many women there. This other girl I mentioned above would go there too. It was a weekly challenge to see who would get the girl. The 2 of us couldn't get more women than her on her own. We couldn't touch a stick to her. I use to call her "My Hero".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

^ Boney and ribby up top with no .. Her legs seem ok. Still a bit to anorexic and twiggy overall for my taste. Face is a bit manly for sure. That's my final judgement.. Next...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Boney and ribby up top with no .. Her legs seem ok. Still a bit to anorexic and twiggy overall for my taste. Face is a bit manly for sure. That's my final judgement.. Next...
    with the hair cut str8 from fresh prince

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I thought she would at least have a slamming body. Damn, Fugly face. I've seen better looking in Dennis Rodman in drag.

But I bet if you showed her picture to your girl, she would think she's cute. Most heterosexual men would rate her a 10... out of 100.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    with the hair cut str8 from fresh prince
    Will Smith looks cuter than her. LOL

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss America, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA are ll black.

First 123