trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

5 dimes just posted a boatload of Game of thrones props, I just got down on Arya Stark to kill Cersei +200. I know Jaime is supposed to kill her but he could die and Arya wear the face mask.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    The +pussy:cocks ratio is about 10:1, not even close

This is not good news for my bet if rhaegal survived, fml

I am on the last season of "Madmen", I think it might be in my top 5 with Breaking bad, Sopranos, the first 5 seasons of walking dead, & californication. If Ozark stays on it's current trajectory it could be an all timer.

Haven't seen the wire but I've heard about it. Kind of ironic since I am working at shock trauma in Baltimore the past few weeks, never seen so many gunshots, I mean its daily multiple gsw's, sad.
    That good to hear there lot more ass and titties than cocks!! Right or wrong lot of things in life I get good deal of my information from South Park, lol. Few years back they had a few episodes that had lot to do w RR Martin (think that the game of thrones writer?) and the show. They totally made it out to be a sausage fest and lot of anticipation waiting for things to happen that never did.

End of day just seeing commercials/previews for it not a show that would interest me. Then throw on top of it South parks take I never gave it a chance. Certainly doesn’t mean it not good.

I’m more a wire, breaking bad, sopranos type guy. Guess it the criminal/drugs element that draws me into those shows!! Lol. Has to be well written, good acting, etc tho, just having criminal element and/or drugs not enough, those may draw me in to check it out but i won’t stick around and commit if not good!! I wanted to think weeds would be great and it was ok but nothing special that made me religiously watch like the others. Sons of anarchy another, it was ok but nothing close to as good as some my friends made it out to be.

I didn’t mind shameless, more watched that cause the old lady liked it but was ok enough I watched w her., that new one showtime had this season “black Monday” wasn’t bad, although I thought it was far more entertaining early in season and got progressively worse towards the end, not a good sign in season 1. lol.

Any show that goes on as long as game of thrones has and the following they have usually means it was pretty good regardless if I get into it or not. Who knows, maybe it be a thing where I have a slow few weeks of work one crappy winter and I binge watch and find out I was wrong and turn out liking it?!? It happens. Several of those shows I didn’t get into until it was several seasons in then went back and streamed from beginning. I actually prefer that cause if i do end up enjoying it blows having to watch week to week, lol.,
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-01-19 at 03:03 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

5 dimes just posted a boatload of Game of thrones props, I just got down on Arya Stark to kill Cersei +200. I know Jaime is supposed to kill her but he could die and Arya wear the face mask.
    Come on man. Arya already killed the night king. Think like the show writers. In the extras end of the show you can hear them talk. End of episode3 > They said: "We have always given John Snow the hero role, but this time we wanted Arya in this spot.

So I doubt they will let her kill another huge key figure. Just sayin...Not ruling it out though... also +200 is poor odds with this in mind.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Come on man. Arya already killed the night king. Think like the show writers. In the extras end of the show you can hear them talk. End of episode3 > They said: "We have always given John Snow the hero role, but this time we wanted Arya in this spot.

So I doubt they will let her kill another huge key figure. Just sayin...Not ruling it out though... also +200 is poor odds with this in mind.
    Jesus dude what a boner killer, u prolly right tho, jaime odds were +135, so I could hedge out by taking him, only other person I could think would kill her is Tyrion but there was no offer

2daBank

Lol. Ya’ll crazy!

What the limits on these kind of bets? Gotta assume they pretty small on something that predetermined w lot of ppl already knowing outcome right??

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol. Ya’ll crazy!

What the limits on these kind of bets? Gotta assume they pretty small on something that predetermined w lot of ppl already knowing outcome right??
    I don't know the limits, I put down a c note, nothing crazy

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Jesus dude what a boner killer, u prolly right tho, jaime odds were +135, so I could hedge out by taking him, only other person I could think would kill her is Tyrion but there was no offer
    You assume Jaime is supposed to kill her but I wouldn't bet on Jaime at those odds either. Guy was willing to be executed by Cersei in that scene where he parted to head north. Maybe he kills her by accident.

It's tough to predict when R.R.Martin the writer of books knows how it ends and finds the show ending weird. Throws me off a bit cuz listening to the show writers I must say I think highly of them.

You would think the Starks but truly from a revenge angle someone of house Tyrell or Martell to kill Cersei makes the most sense to me. Would be very satisfying for the viewers aswell. But who's left of those families?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

House Tyrell and Martell are both wiped out. Martin has said that the show doesn't differ much from what he has in mind for the books in terms of ending but that side characters will vary significantly.

Not sure if cersei falls into that category and since Azor azai or whatever is no longer needed I doubt Jaime is going to be the one to off cersei at this point. That would've been the only scenario where he would've

Tyrion already got to off her predecessor so Arya wearing Jaime face is the most likely scenario

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

OK Cercei lives then.

MY QUEEN!

Last edited by Thrilla; 05-01-19 at 04:46 PM.

2daBank

I don't know the limits, I put down a c note, nothing crazy
    I’m actually surprised it more than that. I remember that year some poster had everyone convinced he knew outcome of puppy bowl but you could only get down like 50 bucks or something if I recall correctly?? Seems it be pretty risky for them when surely there lot of ppl who know what happens walking around,, how much time from taping till show aired?

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

yeah the battle last week ended too well with only semi main characters dying and the good guys winning. I kinda think cersei may get this dub

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I got Cersei at 25-1 to have the throne at the end...Value!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m actually surprised it more than that. I remember that year some poster had everyone convinced he knew outcome of puppy bowl but you could only get down like 50 bucks or something if I recall correctly?? Seems it be pretty risky for them when surely there lot of ppl who know what happens walking around,, how much time from taping till show aired?
    the actors aren't even supposed to know

they filmed multiple different endings and the actors won't know until its airs

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I got Cersei at 25-1 to have the throne at the end...Value!!
    the contrarian in me says the same. will probably throw a 24 pack on it

I do want and want to bet (cant) that arya kills the bitch.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Wife is in the other room watching this Right now.

Guess I should have her try and pick some winners.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    the contrarian in me says the same. will probably throw a 24 pack on it

I do want and want to bet (cant) that arya kills the bitch.
    since the hound is head to kill the mountain and Arya is with him? who knows

just remember Jamie went south too so, he is a factor

shadymcgrady

Whoever has got wagers placed on Sansa to be the final ruler early when the odds were favorable should be feeling pretty comfortable right now.

The show has gone to sht along with the half assed writing but there is fun to be had with the prop bets

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

The Dornish/Martells have a new prince now. Does he make a move to kill Cersei? Probably not but...

Daenerys and Grey Worm just moved up on the ladder though... Wow they want to fukk Cersei hard now.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Dragon comes in for the win

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

No clue what Game of Thrones even is, and I am good with that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you guys need to get out more

your lives dominated by TV

sad

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

jj imagine all the pussy you could have had each episode of this show by inviting a girl to watch with at your place.

sad
    Points Awarded:

beefcake gave Thrilla 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Yeah sansa is now about +250..that is looking good if you got her last year.I think the mountain will kill the hound but ayra kills him and cersei..Last two episodes going to be epic!!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

At least 3,500 parents may regret naming their babies Khaleesi after Sunday's Game of Thrones

This year, the oldest American Khaleesis are turning 8, perhaps old enough to wonder why their namesake is so evil.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Did anyone have Bran? I read that he was -450 leading into the finale, but I have to think he wasn't always that big of a favorite.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Since the Iron Throne was destroyed, who wins????

2daBank

So everyone i know who watches the show was really disappointed w the end of this season. Ya’ll feel the same way? Anyone win any bets?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

So fukkin dumb

Seriously there were like a hundred possible endings that would have made sense and been satisfying, but they chose none of them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    So fukkin dumb

Seriously there were like a hundred possible endings that would have made sense and been satisfying, but they chose none of them.
    Kinda sums up what others have told me.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Some broad on Facebook posted this if it makes any sense...

Still disappointed.... GOT finale Really?! They should have just ended it when John Kills Dany smh ����*♀️

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The episode was going great until after that scene. Then the proverbial monkeys started flinging poo.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The episode was going great until after that scene. Then the proverbial monkeys started flinging poo.
    Write it down man. It's all good

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Did anyone have Bran? I read that he was -450 leading into the finale, but I have to think he wasn't always that big of a favorite.
    He was ev or +150 depending on where before the season started

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Dragon comes in for the win
    Nice call

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Write it down man. It's all good
    ROFL I've moved on. Westworld 3 looks like the bomb. Gotta wait until 2020 though. That's a show that knows when to pivot.

First 123 Last