SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    same with rockstar these people are saying this is hard of course its hard they arent just gonna give you 500k you got to work for it. thats why i dont understand why people with kids go on this show there is no way i would be a way from my kids for 3 months f that. Thats why no one with kids really lasts too long not strong enough and instead of focusing on the game 100 percent they are always talking about all the things they are missing regarding their kids.
    i could do it. I'd miss them, but I'm not emotional like most of the contestants on there. I wouldn't be crying all day, I'd actually enjoy some quiet time haha

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    i could do it. I'd miss them, but I'm not emotional like most of the contestants on there. I wouldn't be crying all day, I'd actually enjoy some quiet time haha
    I remember last year during the backyard interviews after the Season is over,the guy asked Paul if he'd do it again,and he said ill go back in their right know and do another season.Thats a player,someone that can handle it all and still go back in for another 3 months.

SamsNCharge99

i always wonder what these guys really do for a living. Since the show Swaggy is all over the country doing meet and greets and meeting other BB alumni and doing autographs and shit. Like don't you have a job??

They make $500 a week or something to be on the show, that's shit money. If I was evicted I'd immediately be back to work

packerd_00

You remember McCrea,he said most of them are given a fake job title for the show.He wasnt a pizza delivery boy apparently.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

i always wonder what these guys really do for a living. Since the show Swaggy is all over the country doing meet and greets and meeting other BB alumni and doing autographs and shit. Like don't you have a job??

They make $500 a week or something to be on the show, that's shit money. If I was evicted I'd immediately be back to work
    Shit if I was some broke dikk ham and egger I would be hiring a manager and agent and doing the whole world tour too.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Sam probably the worst player after Jordan

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I better not find out Scottie is getting backdoored tonight.

Just used my free play on him:

GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:3902269
    Aug 15 08:00 PM
    Aug 14 05:05 PM TNT BIG BROTHER 20 (FP)
    [13] SCOTTIE SALTON +800
    0.00 / 1440.00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

[13] SCOTTIE SALTON +800
    0.00 / 1440.00
    Damn wish Bet365 offered Big Brother wagering.

SamsNCharge99

Kaycee should take out fessys vote

brett tyler angela evict rockstar

scottie evicts kaycee

sam and jc wildcard

sam typical votes with tyler. JC still wildcard but either way i dont see rockstar surviving

she dug her own grave giving tyler the answer during veto and then grabbig wrong card in final round

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

most of them dont do anything now a days thats why they get the young ones so they can travel around the world and promote the show all these people think they could make it big being a "reality star" especially since now adays cbs will use you for multiple shows if they think you can attract a following dont be surprised now if swaggy and bayleigh do amazing race together or if he gets put on mtv for one of their reality shows.

SamsNCharge99

most of them dont do anything now a days thats why they get the young ones so they can travel around the world and promote the show all these people think they could make it big being a "reality star" especially since now adays cbs will use you for multiple shows if they think you can attract a following dont be surprised now if swaggy and bayleigh do amazing race together or if he gets put on mtv for one of their reality shows.
    that's true, probably why I would never get selected. I would immediately be back at work unless I won the 500k, unless CBS wanted to pay me to promote them and the show

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Rockstar

Worst move in BB history??? What a maroon.

SamsNCharge99

gave tyler the answer then answered wrong last round!!!!

I'll give her credit for doing well in the comp, then she went and did that

Worst move in BB history. Best part was her begging tyler like hey you are only here b/c of my mistake and tyler's like fukk you and fukk Haleigh for going after me last week. Angela, you can come off the block hahahahaha

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Rockstar

Worst move in BB history??? What a maroon.
    So embarrassing.

Jake, we have to depart this thread before the spoilers show up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

So embarrassing.

Jake, we have to depart this thread before the spoilers show up.
    I avoided this thread for about 4 days and then caught up. The crew who get the feed early on the east coast have been pretty respectful about posting the show details until everyone has had at least the night to watch.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I avoided this thread for about 4 days and then caught up. The crew who get the feed early on the east coast have been pretty respectful about posting the show details until everyone has had at least the night to watch.
    They have. Good guys all around.

Even Rudy was cool in this thread.

SamsNCharge99

Made the mistake a few weeks back and you west coasters said something about spoilers so now i know to just wait until next day haha

no surprises last night. Fessy looked dominant in that HOH. Just when you think level 6 is going to steam roll if fessy ended up winning only tyler can save himself but 2 level 6s would be up and 1 would go home for sure

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

i think scottie fessy and haleigh who were probably the strongest 3 in foutee/hive could make a good run here and knock off a couple of competitions in the next couple of weeks haleigh is the most athletic chick in the house and fessey and scottie i think could probably take out brett and tyler lets not forget tyler might have gone home yesterday if rockstar doesnt give him the answer in the otev competition

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Made the mistake a few weeks back and you west coasters said something about spoilers so now i know to just wait until next day haha

no surprises last night. Fessy looked dominant in that HOH. Just when you think level 6 is going to steam roll if fessy ended up winning only tyler can save himself but 2 level 6s would be up and 1 would go home for sure
    well i dont like posting my speculation because most it has happened and we are waiting for the show to confirm what everyone knows

since fessy won, clearly the target is tyler, but i have a question on his power app

lets say he uses it at the nom ceremony, can he still go up at veto?

i think tyler is plan A but ill bet fessy wants to go after scottie even though he is actually working with them and only vote for rockstar

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well i dont like posting my speculation because most it has happened and we are waiting for the show to confirm what everyone knows

since fessy won, clearly the target is tyler, but i have a question on his power app

lets say he uses it at the nom ceremony, can he still go up at veto?

i think tyler is plan A but ill bet fessy wants to go after scottie even though he is actually working with them and only vote for rockstar
    YES. So his strategy will be to try and be a back door scenario. So he doesn't go up on initial nominations, but gets to use it on VETO

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

SPOILER ALERT

it looks like he is going to nominate scottie and brett why nominate scotty hes a number for your side this is rough to watch where do they find these people

packerd_00

Figured Fessy would win the HOH,he seemed to be flying.

packerd_00

SPOILER ALERT

it looks like he is going to nominate scottie and brett why nominate scotty hes a number for your side this is rough to watch where do they find these people
    Why would he name Scott ?,f@ck that guys stupid.

SamsNCharge99

literally we made a post about spoilers...common. I knew the spoilers too sadly, but don't post them here for guys that don't know until they watch the show.

With that said, Fessy is so confused week in and week out its comical to watch.

The vote can be 10,000 to 0 and Fessy would be like, wait who got 0 votes??

He called Rockstar unevictable, and then she lost 5-1 hahahahaha.

He hasn't trusted Scottie a few times thinking he was the flip vote even though Scottie has been loyal. My guess is they want to try and backdoor Tyler, but Tyler knows he is safe no matter what. If Scottie comes off, I imagine Angela or Kaycee would go up. I'm surprised Hayleigh isn't in his head more about decisions

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

sam but its hard not to post spoilers its happening live and what I am not supposed to talk about whats going on for the next 3 days this is like an ingame thread. We cant talk about whats going on during a baseball game until after its over come on. If you only watch the show don't come on here until after the episode airs. If you are a fan you are watching whats going on 24/7 and you want to get others opinions on stuff that's going on that cbs doesn't have the time to show. Don't forget they are only showing 4 hours of whats going on out of 168 hours of coverage.

packerd_00

So Tyler is really a Bowler from Ohio,very well played sir.

The Giant

I guess Ratpack is forcing my retirement from this thread.

Everyone else can manage to not post spoilers....but him.

Enjoy!

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

my fault I thought I walk talking with people who follow this show 24/7 like I do I will leave this thread and wont post whats going on outside the show

RudyRuetigger

well you could tell fezzy was going to win

so on the west coast show, you guys already knew he won during the tv show?

RudyRuetigger

personally i would rather have a spoiler thread

i mean this is a gambling forum and you kinda need to know up to the minute if you want to wager on it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well you could tell fezzy was going to win

so on the west coast show, you guys already knew he won during the tv show?

yeah but rudy if you are not on twitter you wont find out who won they said he won 18 minutes after the show was over. production was pissed because they promised live feeders you would be able to watch this competition since it was an endurance comp. They said they had new subscribers who ordered just to see the endurance comp. Everyone in production said there was no way anyone could finish that comp in less than an hour.

RudyRuetigger

[13] SCOTTIE SALTON +800
    0.00 / 1440.00
    i think this is why you need spoilers. had you wagered on that today, knowing only that fessy won, well it wouldnt be that great since scottie is nominated

did tyler use his cloud app at first? who knows. i really dont care to find out because im not wagering anything on it this week. but if someone was going to wager, im sure they would want to know

ill follow what everyone says, but like i said ....this gambling thread in players talk should be with spoilers, and a separate thread without spoilers in the saloon

packerd_00

my fault I thought I walk talking with people who follow this show 24/7 like I do I will leave this thread and wont post whats going on outside the show
    The more the merrier mate.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

He nominated the 2 guys that talk to Haleigh the most. Food for thought.

literally we made a post about spoilers...common. I knew the spoilers too sadly, but don't post them here for guys that don't know until they watch the show.

With that said, Fessy is so confused week in and week out its comical to watch.

The vote can be 10,000 to 0 and Fessy would be like, wait who got 0 votes??

He called Rockstar unevictable, and then she lost 5-1 hahahahaha.

He hasn't trusted Scottie a few times thinking he was the flip vote even though Scottie has been loyal. My guess is they want to try and backdoor Tyler, but Tyler knows he is safe no matter what. If Scottie comes off, I imagine Angela or Kaycee would go up. I'm surprised Hayleigh isn't in his head more about decisions

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    He nominated the 2 guys that talk to Haleigh the most. Food for thought.
    good point

guy is a clown show

sam had it right, hayleigh is like kaitlyn

she slurps brett and tyler before that situation

was all over live feeds

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last