Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Okay, it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
    He was forced to take the Fifth Amendment on every question asked to him. The defense knew this, and that's the reason F Lee Bailey proposed the question that you have quoted out of context.
    My God, this is basic, common stuff, man.
    Your inability to extrapolate what's in front of you is a little alarming.
    Why in carnation would an officer of the law in a criminal trial have to take the 5th? What possible reason would the ONE guy that found the most crucial piece of evidence in a murder case have to take the 5th? Why would he have to take the fifth on EVERY question asked of him?

I'll wait for your answer...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It clearly shows that CNN was using this as their source for the story. Seriously, are you retarded????
    We may be seeing the effects of multiple concussions.

I think I'll excuse myself from this thread, too.

Mac4Lyfe

It clearly shows that CNN was using this as their source for the story. Seriously, are you retarded????
    What does CNN, FOX, ABC, etc., have to do with price of tea in China? Did you listen to the juror? He cleared up what the other juror said.

So should we believe your story that the 2 black jurors were the only ones deadlocking this case? Or maybe, just maybe more people actually believe in having evidence before convicting someone.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Haha, how many times are you going to be proven wrong before you just admit it???

http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories...ions/537724526

Please don't tell me you don't have speakers on whatever device you post with.
    Ah, I listened again and his opinion was on audio. I can admit I missed that, can you admit you have whiffed on everything else? nah you'll just act like a confounded fool that can't remember what's going on or doesn't understand the question.

It's moot anyway. Either the counts went to the judge 10-2 or they didn't. Every other news source says 10-2. CNN found one juror who calls it "statue" of limitations that disputes that.

You can't even argue that black jurors and witnesses aren't unreliable or are impartial, you're just grasping at one CNN version against all other news sources to hint there could be a chance that wasn't the case here. Sad

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    We may be seeing the effects of multiple concussions.

I think I'll excuse myself from this thread, too.
    Please answer the question...

What possible reason would the ONE guy that found the most crucial piece of evidence in a murder case have to take the 5th? Why would he have to take the fifth on EVERY question asked of him?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ah, I listened again and his opinion was on audio. I can admit I missed that, can you admit you have whiffed on everything else? nah you'll just act like a confounded fool that can't remember what's going on or doesn't understand the question.
    It's moot anyway. Either the counts went to the judge 10-2 or they didn't. Every other news source says 10-2. CNN found one juror who calls it "statue" of limitations that disputes that.
    You can't even argue that black jurors and witnesses aren't unreliable or are impartial, you're just grasping at one CNN version against all other news sources to hint there could be a chance that wasn't the case here. Sad
    What are you talking about that I've whiffed on? We don't know what really happened in that court room or how the votes were split up. It could be 10-2. But how can you assume the 2 were black? We don't know that either. and even if it was, does that make them wrong? Oh, I forgot, you just said that black jurors and witnesses are unreliable and impartial.

I'm an engineer. I think in absolutes. I don't go by hearsay or what I think happened. Without irrefutable proof, there has to be reasonable doubt. OJ case, stupid cop that bragged about planting evidence, pleads the 5th when questioned about planting evidence. Perjured himself on the stand. I cannot accept any of his testimony and I certainly can't use ANY evidence that he presented. Dumb ass forensics, contaminated samples. I can't use them either. A prosecution that couldn't tie the times. An LAPD department that was corrupt as hell, with a history of illegally imprisoning thousands of innocent people, a city that had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in restitution. So what am I left with? A lot of doubt and suspicion.

I've already laid out my case on Cosby and Trump. Those cases should never even see a court.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What are you talking about that I've whiffed on? We don't know what really happened in that court room or how the votes were split up. It could be 10-2. But how can you assume the 2 were black? We don't know that either. and even if it was, does that make them wrong? Oh, I forgot, you just said that black jurors and witnesses are unreliable and impartial.

I'm an engineer. I think in absolutes. I don't go by hearsay or what I think happened. Without irrefutable proof, there has to be reasonable doubt. OJ case, stupid cop that bragged about planting evidence, pleads the 5th when questioned about planting evidence. Perjured himself on the stand. I cannot accept any of his testimony and I certainly can't use ANY evidence that he presented. Dumb ass forensics, contaminated samples. I can't use them either. A prosecution that couldn't tie the times. An LAPD department that was corrupt as hell, with a history of illegally imprisoning thousands of innocent people, a city that had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in restitution. So what am I left with? A lot of doubt and suspicion.

I've already laid out my case on Cosby and Trump. Those cases should never even see a court.
    You keep repeating proven falsehoods and are saying I said things I never said. Repeating falsehoods over and over and asking questions that have already been factually answered proves you have a mental disability. Lots of people have them. Have fun.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Zero evidence of a frame. Mountains of evidence against him that would be impossible to plant. C'mon guys, you are scaring me.
    You have a choice to be judge by a judge or a jury. Guilty people will always pick the Jury and reading this thread u can see why.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So many of these Cosby women are convicted criminals, several of whom family members say they are lying lol. Theyve turned down interviews from some wanting to talk about these women lying. Im sure the latter means nothing though. When you see the media not talking about pertinent things you know why. So much they wont discuss. Why kill away millions in an everlasting citizen manipulating fiasco.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-22-17 at 10:40 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Bill Cosby's daughter died.

RIP

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quaaludes or embarressment??

First ... 5678