Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1939

Trading cricket on Betfair

First of all sorry for my english, I open this thread for post my views and trades about cricket matches, mostly test cricket that is the one I like more for trade, some of ODI too and few of t20.

Celtics08

In less than 5 hours starts second day of 2nd Test between Bangladesh-England where England trails by 170 with 7 wicket in hand.
    After a great start with Tamim putting a century Bangla was 171/1 and all expectations about the good pitch for bat seems confirmed but from there England got collapse Bangla with 49/9, incredible stuff of Moeen with a fiver, England from 4 on odds downs to 1.45 before start with the bat.

Bangla started the bowl very good with his good spinners Shakib and Mehedi, and gets Cook fast, Duckett ans Ballance too with 50 runs on board only, seems pitch turns a lot from here and if Moeen can get these 5 wickets then Shakib and Mehedi should restrict England big too.

Odds now about 1.65 England and market expect 250 from England in this first innings, I think tomorrow Moeen will go out early, the key will be how much punish can do Root, Stokes and Bairstow, but I think these few rain that dropped today will open the cracks more for tomorrow and the spin will work good and England to suffer for get good lead.

Expect a good start in the morning with Bangla taking 3 wickets in first session, England can bat till last player we know even ansari, woakes, finn can bat...but I'm not scared with that England take 50 runs lead here because my big prediction in this test is that England will be mega collapsed on second innings and Bangla will win second innings by 50-70 runs, on day 4/5 when the ball turns crazy.

My position so far is go against England laying them from here at 1.65, will see in Bangla can collapse they tomorrow if England no lead after first innings these odds can be evens, If England take a lead about 30-50. Will re-lay them at odds arround 1.35.

Lay England at 1.65

Celtics08

Massive start for Bangla, England now at 2.60, remove the red of England so far and keep the green on Bangla and draw!!

Celtics08

Good timing in close, Bangla after a massive start conceded crazy runs with 8 wickets and England backed on the game, but Bangla did good with the bat and they are now to start day 3 with 128 runs lead and 7 wickets in hand, right know Bangla position is very good but they can't bat with his last 4 players, that maximum will add 20 runs, then the start tomorrow will be key I think Bangla need 270 lead for asure the win here but this not gonna happens, right now the are on the way but sure will collapse because they expert in blow big advantatges then I will cashout my position if can take England at 3 or with 3-4 wickets remaining.

So far the profit is asure...will see how big.

Celtics08

Closing and moving all profit to England, they started very good with the bat and the will chase it now.

Celtics08

Then Bangla won finally!

Celtics08

Zimbabwe-Sri Lanka

Day 5th tomorrow for this test. Lot of things to think this test will finish in a draw. Match was stopped today before the tea for bad light and just when stopped started the rain, Lanka leading by 411 runs and still not declared, they will declare early tomorrow and the big key is when they will start the match? Will try start very early tomorrow and play arround 100 overs but I think this not gonna happens, forecast is no good for tomorrow and this night was raining hard in Harare, ground is very wet and I some delays for start are probable, bad light is a factor too, if they stopped today for bad light I not expect something different tomorrow with a cloudy day.

Anyway if finally they can start early and play full day that is not probable, I think Zimbo should resist, they can't win this test now and should play very defensive, will see how they start play tomorro but my first bet till new advice is back DRAW at 1.80

If start not delayed and they start play trying hitting some then will close the trade for jump more later on draw again, because they could collapse zimbo if not play defensive.

Celtics08

Weather was good and they started very early for play 98 overs, maximum overs per day in test are 90 but they can add when lost some overs other days. Zimb played very poor shots and they still survived 90.2 overs, A couple of bad decision for the umpire giving out that not hitting the stumps costly too...Sure with DRS there the bet was a win, last overs Cremer that played excelent test made big error trying to hit a ball like stupid and this was decisive, draw was traded at 1.40 during the day and I was waiting at 1.30 for close, unlucky one all going against and still close to win...On to the next!