Bestofthebests
    Bestofthebests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

GUYZ jackpot match

Hi.as i told earlier in slayer14 thread that INDIA will win against BANGLADESH at any cost,same happened.anyone watching ind vs ban can see this was fixed in favor of INDIA.bangla were required 2 runs in last 3 balls and what happened then?????? 19.4 wicket,19.5 wicket,19.6 wicket. are you kidding me??? no team can lose when they required only 2 runs in 3 balls.organisers ICICI+BCCI want to take india to at least semi final because 90% money comes from INDIA and T20 world cup is also happening in INDIA.there will be big loss if INDIA don't reach semis.

So guyz current situation of group 2 :

New Zeland is arleady qualified to semi final with 6 points and bangladesh is out with 3 loses in 3 games.so now INDIA have 4 points and pak and australia have 2 points but there is a match between pak and aus on 25th and winner of this will get 2 points and will get ahead of india because india have worst run rate.SO FINALLY its all come down to INDIA VS AUSTRALIA game on 27th.INDIA are required to win this game at any cost to reach semi,if they lose this one then they will be out from tournament and we know it can't happen because cricket is not a sport anymore its a business.so guyz wait for better rate.i am sure we will get better price when match goes in play on 27th.india gonna win it.

Bestofthebests

So guyz my last 2 tips have passed.ind won with bangladesh and yesterday with australia.now another game.my tips for 31st march.back india but not now wait for better price.yesterday if you have been waited then india was 2.75 at paddypower at one point in game and they won from there.so wait for better price.90% guarantee india gonna win with west indies.world cup is in india and interest will be less if india don't reach final.so i think india will beat west indies and gonna reach final.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1142

i m predicting India vs NZ final. good money to make on NZ

Bestofthebests

Quote Originally Posted by Jakpot View Post
    i m predicting India vs NZ final. good money to make on NZ
    Yes.i agree india will reach final by beating wi on 31st march but not much sure about tomorrow's semi final between england and nz.both teams are looking equal.also nz is unbeaten so far.so who knows that tomorrow organizers wants to shock people by helping england to make it to final by beating nz.i am not sure about this one but for india i am sure 90% they will beat wi on 31st march and 90% they will win world cup on 3rd march by beating other finalist(whichever nz or eng) because IPL starts from 9th march and it will help and create much interest among indian people if india win world cup so i am 90% sure india is going to win this world cup also it is happening in india.and remember in 2011,50 over world cup was in india and india won,in 2015 world cup was in australia and aus won it.so maybe pattern will continue.90% chance india will win semi final and also final.