awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baylor + the points at home....Writeup..

Any conversation debating the worst teams from BCS conferences this year would have to include both Baylor and Washington State. But Baylor being a home dog this weekend is slightly ridiculous. Baylors first game (a 28 point loss to Wake Forest) showed little of what is to come for the Bears this season as Miami transfer QB Kirby Freeman got the start and threw for a miserable 49 yards with two interceptions.

Enter Freshman QB Robert Griffin a "running QB" who came in to the game late in the 2nd and went 11-of-19 for 125 yards and ran for a touchdown. Last week Griffin showed off his passing abilities again (I know it was against a 1-AA team) Griffin threw for 294 yards, ran for 42 and accounted for four touchdowns in less than three quarters. No interceptions as of yet.

This kid could be the real deal

Now Im not expecting Baylor to make any noise in the Big 12 anytime soon, with a terrible secondary...well very possibly a terrible D, and limited offensive mobility. But they have found at least one potential offensive weapon which is much more than I can say about Wash. St.

In two losses Wash state has been outgained nearly 300 yards of total offense. Cal's Best ran for 14 times against the Cougars averaging over 14.5 yards a carry!!! Two losses,, an average of 280 rush yards this D has given up per game. This Cal loss (66-3) was the worst loss in programs history dating to 1894!!! The offense is completely stagnant. The Defense is atrocious.... AND YET SOMEHOW THESE BUMS ARE FAVORED ON THE ROAD AGAINST A BIG 12 TEAM.....

Well anyway you know which way I'm going.....and I'm going big. I don't know whether Im betting on Baylor or against WSU...Probably both (best kind of bet)......GL to all this week
    Last edited by awhitejackson; 09-09-08 at 12:53 PM.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Leaning towards Baylor Here....

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice writeup. I like Baylor a lot as well.

bosterosoy
    bosterosoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Baylor as well. Going Big

GL and thanks for the write up

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks guys.... i really do believe in this one.....GL to us

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553