Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

any body going to take ohio state?

think maybe they played possum a little vs ohio?
    just wanting to be underestimated by usc and every gambler on the planet?
    maybe they cover?
    maybe they win outright?
    maybe not?
    isnt the line kinda low (a gift?) if theyre as bad as everyone thinks?

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I am curious about this one. I already took USC big and I know A LOT of other people have yet the line has stuck at 10.5. Seems the bookies are looking to make a bunch of money at this line. It has gotten me sweating right now.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19404

USC bought a point for -9.5

seriousaddiction
    seriousaddiction's Avatar Become A Pro!

People are hammering USC...I see this line creeping towards 12.5 13 hopefully and at that point I don't know how you don't take a shot at OHIO ST. Hugggge payout for a ML play too...Believe its +550 right now. If you think OHST has 0% chance of winning you don't know college football. It would be a decent upset but nothing HUGE

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have watched both teams, and I hate to say this, but I am starting to lean Ohio State, especially if it hits 11/11.5/12. Ohio State's defense just may be good enough to hang with USC. I don't feel strongly enough to lay down a large number on Ohio State, but a small play on the Buckeyes has value in it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Ohio State has money line Value...but lets be real though, that was Virgina That USC beat... A Bowl team from last year that LOST a lot of talent but that Virgina team probably has more all around team speed than the Buckeyes im re-watching The Ohio State vs. Ohio replay on espn 360 as im posting this .... The Buckeyes look SLOW and thats against a MAC team. Im happy with My play on USC

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took OSU.... I will have some reasons typed up when I get a little time....